2 enemies for the Abyss

Access Denied

I fixed it

Ehhhh, do we need more enemies in a dungeon that’s already hard to beat?

This would discourage people doing Abysses even more and make it obscure.

Slimes don’t thematically match the Abyss. The Abyss is a harsh place in which nothing but its demonic residents can survive for long periods of time. Slimes, even if they are demonic in nature, just don’t match that.
Also, as @Rammernaut has said, there are enough Abyss enemies as is.
I’d rate it 4/10. Some effort went into this, but it seems overall unnecessary and against the theme of the dungeon.

No more slimes please…I hate them.

Then how about this: Make imps slow your character.

The Abyss doesn’t need Slow to be introduced. It’s in a good state as is. In fact, nothing has to be done to it.

Please good sir. Let’s keep what belongs in the Undead Lair, in the Undead Lair.

No one wants slimes to immigrate to the abyss.

@ConsoleMC
de-de-de-de-de-DEPORTED

I’m guessing you’re in favor of making abbies even more difficult for a single vit.

hey dude, some dungeons drop vit and they’re hard AF
like deadwater docks i think

Ok I’ll be more constructive,

Yes there’s effort into this, but no there’s no point in making an already nerfed/balanced dungeon even more difficult for new players or even experienced ones. We already have that slow and sick shit in the sewers, lets not let it ooze(haha) into the abyss.

Just FYI dead docks drop spd and dex, woodland labyrinth drops vit (of the “epic” dungeons).

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.