2 guaranteed pot dungeons?

So i think it is common knowledge that abyss has 2 guaranteed vits. If you duo and both get in sb damage at the boss (does both have to be sb?), both players are guaranteed to have vit drop.

I have been noticing that sewers also seem to have 2 guaranteed def. Sample size is low right now, with about 5-10 duo sewers, but have yet to see either player get 0 in those runs. With 3 players, not everyone gets a def but I seem to recall 2 (not positive, was before i started really looking at this)

What other dungeons have 2 guaranteed pots? Maybe we can compile a list of dungeons so players know which dungeons would be good to duo on. Maybe a whole complete list of dungeons with no guaranteed pot (LoD), with 1 guaranteed pot (sprite), with 2 guaranteed pots (abyss) just for completions sake.

Please discuss and give input! I am no statistician, but my sample size is too low to make any conclusions.

Edit: Thanks to @UnicornSla, here is a list of dungeons and how many pots are guaranteed. This is the minimum amount of pots dropped if there are multiple players reaching SB threshold (usually 1 pot per player).

How you can help: As you can see, there are still quite a few uncertainties in the table below. We need a lot of input on this! Keep eyes out when you are doing the dungeon and see if there are any discrepancies or new perspective on guaranteed pots.

Here is what we have come up so far. This post is now a wiki so you can edit the table as well

Long Table
Dungeon Guaranteed Pots Extra Notes
The Hive 0 Chance for dex
Snake Pit 1 spd Troom guaranteed 1 spd
Sprite World 1 dex Chance for def
Undead Lair 1 wis
Abyss of Demons 2 vit Chance for def, Trooms guaranteed 1 vit and 1 def (Just 1 of each?*)
Toxic Sewers 2 def Golden rat guaranteed 1 def*
Haunted Cemetery 1 spd per first 3 bosses, 1 vit last boss chance for wis for all bosses
The Puppet Master's Theatre 1 atk Troom guaranteed 1 atk
Mad Lab 2 wis for first boss, 2 def for second 2nd chance for wis
Davy Jone's Locker 1 wis?* Chance for atk
Lair of Draconis 1 per boss?* Chance for rainbow
Manor of the Immortals 1 atk Troom no chance for atk
Ice Cave 1 mana Chance for dex
Ocean Trench 2 mana* coral gift chance for mana
Tomb of the Ancients 1 life per boss* Troom guaranteed 1 of each def/atk/spd pot
The Crawling Depths 1 mana Egg sacs chance for rainbow (not spd/dex)
Deadwater Docks 1 (spd or dex or both?*)
Woodland Labyrinth 1 vit
The Shatters 2 def and 2 atk for first*, 2 mana for second, 2 life for third solo gets you 1 def, 1 atk, 1 mana and 1 life
Oryx's Castle 1 def per guardian?* Brute and Commanders chance of rainbow
Oryx's Castle (Janus) ?* Chance for def/atk/vit (Any guarantees? which pot or all?*)
Oryx's Chamber ? (2 def?1def 1 atk?*) chance for atk (guaranteed?*)
Wine Cellar 1 each of rainbow (not spd/dex)* Chance for rainbow (not spd/dex)
Lair of Shaitan 0 Chance for def/atk
Puppet Master's Encore 2 att 1 def* Chance for mana/def/atk/dex
Ice Tomb 0 No chance for pot
* = confirmation needed

Priests and Mid-Game Soulbound

All I know is that Clands have a 200% drop rate for pots

i dont think that abyss and sewer have 2 guaranteed drops, but it think that after getting your dmg in, its super easy to get the pot.

Ive had abysses where my friend would get a vit and I would get a pbag

they’re discussing 2 drops for 2 different people from the same boss

#Welcome to the forums @NeutralMan!!
Have a :cookie:

Are you sure both players did enough damage, and there were only the 2 of you in the dungeon? This would be the first time I have heard of a duo not both getting vit in abyss.

Also, for clarification since not everyone seems to understand what I am trying to say, I mean if only you and another character were doing a dungeon (fighting the boss), both of you would be guaranteed at least a pot drop each (assuming both did sb damage?).

wtf man do you even play the two dungeons after updates

The pots are guaranteed for 2 person, because the drop rate for vits lowers by a lot once you have around 3 players+

yes, thats pretty sure. But not for sure.

and fyi: and the new update ive only really played abyss, sewer, sprites, tomb, shats.

yeah i probably should have said “for sure”, editing posts now

is that confirmed? or speculation ?

confirmed, did way too much tries.

btw do you play this game like 15 min but spend 3 hours on forum everyday :joy:

depends on the day, i only went on today to do a shats. But spent like 2hours on forums. But, some other day spent like 2hours on forums, but 10h in game.

Basically, i spent a solid/steady amount of time on forums each day.

Christmas break tends to encourage wasting life on forums. Just look at me, I haven’t played in a while lol.

Same, I haven’t done a lot of abysses but it seems to me that every abyss I’ve done duo has yielded two vit potions. This is purely anecdotal though; perhaps @Toastrz could shed some light on the sewers, and if it’s guaranteed to spit out two def for two people provided both reach SB? (not sure of Toast knows the abyss vit drop rates though)

It doesn’t : recently I farmed a Clands with a friend. We duoed 5 or 6 bosses before getting disconnected, and we didn’t get any pot. Not even a single one.

The way it works is that if one or two people do those dungeons (up to 3 actually for sewer) they will all get loot.

Here’s a table that I don’t know how to make a table…

Dungeon | max # of people for all to get the desired drop (pots)
Abyss | 2 i think
Sprite World | 1 (remember it is guaranteed not possible)
Shatters | 2 (all bosses cap at 2 also)
Tomb | 1 per boss i think idk tho
Cdepths | 1 (caps at 1 also)

other dungeons I have so little of a clue that it would be a waste of space. I tried to figure out the ones that matter here.

There is no guaranteed pot drop -_-
What people mean is that the chance of getting a pot from a land boss is very common, like 2 or more times more common than getting one from a god