2 guaranteed pot dungeons?

Hmm, you’re facing the same problem with your table that Stu did. @Stupidity do you remember how you fixed those annoying large empty spaces in front of your tables?

Also I’m wondering if it was possible to clean-up the table, though given the poor table support on these forums, I’m not sure.

Would make for an easier read if each dungeon stayed on its’ own line.

And mad lab, kind of.

2nd boss and 3rd boss will drop 2 mana/life respectively.

1st will i think drop an att and a def for both people in a duo.

Table is finished, finally. Let me know if there are any mistakes or incorrect information.
@moderators, can you make the first post a wiki? This way, other people can edit the table as well. Thanks.

[Your wish is my command. (i.e., done.) OB]

seriously i feel like LoD has guaranteed 1 pot for each boss. never seen anyone solo it and get no pot from any of the bosses.

Pretty sure Davy is a guaranteed wis, then a chance of wis and (possibly lower) chance of an att for everyone who gets sb.

Oryx 1: think you get def + 2 att if you solo, so those are guaranteed

And WC: it only drops def, att, wis + vit, and I think guarantees one of each

‘Lair of Draconis’ is actually five bosses. Never soloed so no idea what they guarantee, but they are all different, with the Ivory Wyvern I think more generous.

the ivory wyvern mostly gives you dex, so no, not really more generous.

Ok, I will add in uncertainty. Need more input, do we know which pots are guaranteed if so?

Thank you, will update. Still need more input though. I soloed O1 this morning and got 2 defs and 1 att, so we already have conflicting reports there.

New reddit thread about solo-ing oryx also showed 2 def 1 att. more data needed,

LOL DEAD :joy:

Selimmm thanks for editing the tomb troom. Can you elaborate more about whether its guaranteed 1 of either def/atk/spd or 1 each of def/atk/spd?

I am starting to lean more towards 2 guaranteed def for 2nd in mad lab. Starting to take note of whether 1st is 1 or 2 wis.

bump and updated section for shatters solo. Can use more input, especially with janus and oryx. Anyone know if mad lab 1st is only 1 guaranteed wis or 2?

One last bump to see if anyone wants to keep this thread/wiki post alive. If nobody edits/bumps this next time it gets close to death, I will let it die.

I really think this could be a valuable resource for the community, but I haven’t had much time to update/validate this table lately.

well there’s the shatters

did anyone forget the lab? It drops both wis and def

I think lab is 2 both.

2 both as in 2 wis for 1st and 2 def for 2nd, as written in the table in op? or something different? there hasnt been enough verification for me to be really confident of what i put in for lab

cave of 1000 treasures is missing

yes. Only other option is 1 and 2

I am sure it is 0 per boss because people have soloed and gotten 0. Also chance for life and mana if they are hard mode. This has all been confirmed.

Yes this has been confirmed. also can drop more though of course.

eggs can also drop t11 weapons, t12 armors and white bags.