A divine avian pet sprite, no name

The best way to find it in the rotmg art editor is searching for avian. The most updated version is called avian divine.

Lol, so I was trying to make a peacock, but there is just not enough room for a good tail… So I’m not sure what it is, but I like it for some reason, so I thought I’d post it here and possibly get some feedback for future sprites…

The sprite itself doesn’t look too bad, but the movement looks a bit strange, fix the walking animation.

This actually looks pretty great.
Only thing I think is missing is the glorious feathers of a peacock, but I see how that would be difficult with the graphical limitations of realm.

It could be a female peacock. The feet look a little weird.

Call @Merlydia, (s)he likes birds.

Looks like the trash dove, haha

I immediately thought of the Benu Bird, should drop as a custom egg from tombs :wink:

'0’
IT LOOKS LIKE A PEACOCK WHEN ITS FEATHERS ARE RECLUDED
loved it
(but the walking animation… looks like he is dancing, amh)
also the head, the last pixel look a bit like it has ears, avians don’t have ears, only earholes.

SHE*
and it couldn’t be female cause only male peacocks have this much colors on the feathers :<

I like the sprite!

I’ve seen an amazing peacock done with the the feathers but he was an artist irl lol.

the head looks a bit small but otherwise i like the colors.

Love the sprite! Change the walking though it’s awkward.

pretty!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.