A Realmeye Christmas [RESULTS]

ooh a life pot can i have it?

no

So youā€™re checking the forums while you wait for your parents or something?
What do you think your parents will do if they knew how addicted you were to the forums?

They would say, ā€œMy dear Shatter is actually being useful for once! <3ā€ /s

#UPDATE:

Iā€™ve started a new office job and due to this i forced the burden of reorganizing the remaining mules onto a friend. He said,

Because this week is kinda shit, so is the weekend (next Monday ENglish diploma written) but after that, yeah

the re-roll will happen after this and all the entries that did not win will be entered for the chance to win.

make sure to check back every few days!

Reading this post like wow, Shatter singlehandedly created inflation in the RoTMG economy :joy:

Much generosity! One day I will do a mass giveaway like this.

although he didnt singlehandly, with all the donators, and everyone else who helped make the giveaway. But yeahā€¦ i think price dropped a bit after itā€¦

Oh wait, this stuff isnā€™t all his? Still though.

Plus Iā€™ve seen his muledump. He could ruin my merching plans if he decided to give everything away.

If you go to the top you will see a collapsible list that names all the people you should pay respects to and names that donated over 50 life.

edit sec list not on this post

edit 2:
@IAmShurima

Edit 3: I WAS GETTING THERE @Scorchmist

oh myā€¦ shatter isnt that richā€¦[quote=ā€œIAmShurima, post:358, topic:3461ā€]
He could ruin my merching plans
[/quote]

things usually go back. Lots of duppers/gold exploits, screw up my trades.

thats in the other thread,
@IAmShurima here

your too slow today!!!

hmmmm. That is like 4-5 months of merching with space being the limiting factor.

Either way. Itā€™s nice to see generosity like this. :smiley:

oh my. Thats some active merching you use.

My realmeye offers are currently on holdā€¦

http://puu.sh/tmFMc/aef3baf8a3.png
"Shatter will contact you"
Still waitingā€¦

That was like in the first update then changed because it would be obsurd for me to try to reach everyone.

Seeing as youre on the list of people that realmeye messaged me just pm me ingame

how did you recieve it lmao, im late

I do see why you have replied to me but anyway. If your name is on the list you contact @Shatter to receive your winning, Iā€™m not sure if you can still collect your winnings.

how i can collect my prize? I donā€™t know!! :C

i didnt recive my prizeā€¦ Where is it!!! :rage:

You are approximately one month late sirā€¦

Read the top for how you should claim your prize - you might want to hurry up as well because Shatterā€™s going to reroll the prizes soon and give them to other people.

I didnt have internet in months camoooooooooooooooooooooooooon