A Realmeye Christmas [RESULTS]

Alrighty caught up to the forums, getting on now!

Some guy died with his 4 tops winnings then proceeded to beg me for moreā€¦

Love the Christmas sprite guys!

@Shatter
Iā€™m sorry if I missed it in the 142 previous comments but how do I contact you in game?

Pm me right now

Got my items. Ty for doing this and so many thanks to everyone that donated!

Whatā€™s worse is that they die with the tops just after getting them and thereā€™s people like Scorchmist who could probably put those tops to better use :confused:

Eh iā€™m happy to give to the poor players, donā€™t mind if they die with it quicklyā€¦ but begging afterwards, no

True.

woot!

how can i collect this??

@shatter will there be a time when ur online sometime soon?

Lol speaking of poor i traded my skin for 2 UBHP Rings and then 1 for 4 life and got me a T13 Hydra, T12 Bow, T6 Quiver, and the UBHP Ring and I died cuz coulndā€™t nexus and so i lost everything and now all i have is def XD

and that is the perfect reason why you DONT put a ubhp and tops on a 0/8ā€¦ you sometimes have to wait until you have a good character (at least maxed def) to put very good stuff, I dont even think of putting ubhps on my characters until they are AT LEAST 6/8

Iā€™m still learning plus i feel safer with t11 or t12 tops plus i was trying to max out my def but i had trouble since i didnā€™t have anyone to play with me except for that 1 guy who was there but that was it only me and 1 guy in toxic sewers

I understand that it is hard to get better items fast without lower stuff, but you still have to realize that the risk is way higher than the reward in this situation. it would be a better idea to save up those items and sell them for pots, this way, not only would you be able to kill things faster, but if you get all def, you will have a way harder time dying

donā€™t play with tops!!!

I use sky on my 6/8 melee. Tops are for the rich, the margin in which they are better than the old tops is very minimal.

i didnt join lel

When are on will Shatter message back?

Wow I won something! Thanks to all who made this giveaway possible!
I play on USW2. Canā€™t wait for my prize!

same