Accidental name change

You seem to be under the mistaken impression (especially given how many times you keep mentioning how much you’ve spent on the game) that any of us actually work for Deca in any capacity. This is a fan made and fan run forum. There are no official forums for this game now.

Thats not sarcasum. Thats going with a hunch, based on how they scammed me out of 40$ in the past.and i know you all dont work for deca, i dont see your point here.

I never said it was sarcasm. And when did they scam you out of 40 in the past? Not seeing that mentioned anywhere in the thread.

I bought 50$ and got 7k coin 6k coins were used to buy pets Humanoids, i didnt get a humanoid out of any 3 eggs i got what would clasify under a sprite or pixie

and sorry i thought you were the other guy that said i used sarcasum

So let me get this straight. You bought Humanoid pet eggs and it didn’t give you the form you wanted so you demanded your money back?

You may not have been sarcastic on purpose but it surely came off as a rude and unpleasant request. You’re less likely to be given any attention if you continue writing that way.
Anyhow, I wish you better luck next time.

It didn’t give me a humanoid as advertised so i politely asked for my (not money) coins back.

and for the pets to be removed of course

You opened humanoid eggs and they didn’t give you humanoids? That sounds like a pretty major bug. Got any proof?

x3 of these
Grouping Pixie Spire Fairy, (also looks like a frog)
Sheep can also hatch from humanoid eggs.

I know to normies leprachans are humans but in high fantasy they are not

You got 3 leprechauns which is in the humanoid family. They didn’t scam you. You got exactly what you payed for.

wiki it, they are not humanoids.

nor are sheep that come from humanoid eggs also a scam

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/pet-families

Uhhh, Leprechauns are rare-legendary humanoids bro.

Furthermore Sheep don’t seem to come from any family. Mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re talking about?

The Leprechaun is a rare or legendary pet form in the MMO Realm of the Mad God. They will, like all pets, contain 3 abilities that can be leveled up along with the pet, one of which must be heal.

I personally apologize if you did not receive the exact pet skin you wanted (elf and mermaid are the other two currently available).

However I would recommend to you to never buy eggs as a way of getting a good pet because eggs cost an extreme amount of money and tend to not give you a good combination of abilities.

Fun fact: you will spend less money buying food to make a good rare pet all the way from common than you will buying eggs until you get a perfect pet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.