Adding invulnerable, and Instantly dying from ''Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King''

So I decided to do a dead water docks on my 6/8 sorcerer, and I made it to the room that enters the boss room, and as soon as I entered I instantly died from him sitting on me from right were you enter from. It was completely unfair and I didn’t deserve this. I’d really appreciate it if they added invulnerable for 3 seconds or whatever because this isn’t fair

Death Bags

It’s totally your fault and it’s totally fair.

Someone please Whine Cellar this.

jeez dude no. its not his fault that he died. tho i will move it to game discussion…

#Welcome to the forum @XMsWolf!!
Have a :cookie:

How is it not?

how is it his fault that the boss just happened to be standing where he spawned when he entered the room?

Even if the boss were just standing there how would you get insta’d?

umm what do you mean? the boss wasn’t just standing there, it was shooting at the other players in the room, and when he spawned on top of the boss or right next to it, it shot at him and he died.

btw sorry for your loss @XMsWolf, we’ve all had those stupid deaths, we know the feel…

No, no I literally entered and died there was no time to react to anything what so ever.

Yes exactly, that’s point i’m trying to make :slight_smile: It’s not your fault.

feelsbadman

Exactly my point. There was no way you could have known what happened? Maybe you were lagging. Maybe you were supposed to be dead before you entered the room and the server only recognized it later.

Did you ever see the boss?

The boss was sitting on the entrance. My net jitter was like 6 & I was running 60 fps. I wasn’t lagging neither was the server at the time.

My point has been proven. The only way this could have happened was you arriving at the boss at the wrong time. Bilgewater’s phase where he moves happens first but only after players deal a certain amount of damage.

If you can’t be one of the first players to enter the boss room, you should probably nexus. It’s just not worth it to die for a Spd pot.

dearly noted, but I didn’t know there was people in before me xD

Which was your fault. Surely you could have seen people entering the portal before you if you had been paying attention.

Instead of whining, try learning from your mistakes.

That’s not possible, he got killed from Bilgewater. [quote=“XSpinATKx, post:11, topic:5669”]
Exactly my point.
[/quote]

Your point was that it was his fault, and i wasn’t his fault. just bad luck and timing. or some trolls.

He was not whining… and he has learned not to enter the portal long after other people have.

The situation I described was purely hypothetical.

It was his fault for not realizing that people had already activated the boss without him, thus increasing the chances of Bilgewater sitting on him.

How is saying “it’s completely unfair and I don’t deserve this” not whining.

I’m not trying to be mean, all I’m saying is don’t fuss over one death.

@XSpinATKx sorry, I have to agree with @Selimmm on this one, I think you’re overreacting to his post.

Anyway, rip in pepperonis.

So it is his fault that he can’t read the minds of other players or perfectly calculate when the phase change was occuring?