Adding invulnerable, and Instantly dying from ''Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King''

Go to the top right corner.
Click the little magnifying glass.
Click search this topic.
Search.

There arn’t any, that would be silly. There is however, the opposite

[quote=“Selimmm, post:60, topic:5669”]
(this is an argument supposed to go towards Zlushy).
[/quote]

I know

Um what I meant I was going to go read the ToS

i see that now t.t

Well nice job quoting just that and not the rest of the sentence… He did deserve this death because he should know not to enter the portal more than 10 seconds after someone else has. It is a complex tip but would have saved his life if he had followed it :slight_smile:

The only way to learn is to experience it once.

Or learn from others yes. However that is still not enough to consider it not his fault. It is his fault, he deserved it, but it was slightly unfair.

On a side note, I learned the 10 second portal rule not by doing it but by watching my guildies 7/8 get popped.

that sounds like something he would do…

i noticed a while ago, he was in dervi.

Although, i think this dungeon got one of the lowest ratings on the dungeon ratings.

No such thing. It was either unfair or not. By saying it was his fault and he deserved it, you are also saying that it was a fair death.

Edit:[quote=“MrLoaf, post:67, topic:5669”]
I learned the 10 second portal rule not by doing it but by watching my guildies 7/8 get popped.
[/quote]

I have never heard of a “10 second portal rule” and I have been playing realm for over 4 years. I am in a friends guild and they are all not very experienced. Speak for yourself please as not everyone has a guild with 7/8 players and a lot of people don’t even have guilds.

That is completely not true. It was his fault 100% However the death was slightly unfair seeing as he had no time to react to spawning under the boss. However he chose to enter the portal, sealing his fate.[quote=“Etahn, post:69, topic:5669”]
I have never heard of a “10 second portal rule”
[/quote]

Okay cool.[quote=“Etahn, post:69, topic:5669”]
I am in a friends guild and they are all not very experienced. Speak for yourself please as not everyone has a guild with 7/8 players and a lot of people don’t even have guilds.
[/quote]

This is literally a waste of text… Okay cool you’re in a guild and they’re not that great. Okay cool not everyone has had a 7/8 or been in a guild. The same thing could have happened to a non guildie who was 0/8 level 20. The point is still there. As @CandyShi said, now that it happened to him, he knows the rule and probably won’t die like that ever again. I couldn’t care less about other people’s guilds or characters.

Like what??? By saying it was “slightly unfair” you are implying that it was not 100% his fault. If it was 100% his fault like you say it was then it would be a fair death.[quote=“MrLoaf, post:70, topic:5669”]
I couldn’t care less about other people’s guilds or characters.
[/quote]

Then why did you bring it up???[quote=“MrLoaf, post:67, topic:5669”]
I learned the 10 second portal rule not by doing it but by watching my guildies 7/8 get popped.
[/quote]

“This was literally a waste of text…” That wasn’t meant for you to care about btw. I brought up the fact that I have never heard of the rule to show to you that it’s not a common thing that everyone should know thus making bilgewater deaths 100% the victims fault.

Because I brought my guild and characters not other peoples.

No. Again incorrect. It was his fault 100% because he went in the dungeon, he went into the portal. However it was unlucky that the boss was sitting on the portal at the exact moment his internet decided to load him in. It was technically uot of his control how long it would have taken hi to load in.

Then why even say it when responding to me…[quote=“Etahn, post:71, topic:5669”]
it’s not a common thing
[/quote]

I mean it’s pretty common… Just because you don’t know about it doesn’t mean nobody does. [quote=“Etahn, post:71, topic:5669”]
thus making bilgewater deaths 100% the victims fault
[/quote]

well they are anyways so even the person knows the rule or doesn’t, it is still their fault.

wut

Now you’re changing your story. At first you were saying the death was 100% his fault and now you’re saying it was 100% his fault that he went into the portal. Who even says that?[quote=“MrLoaf, post:72, topic:5669”]
Then why even say it when responding to me…
[/quote]

If you read the rest of the post you would know why I brought it up in a response to you.[quote=“MrLoaf, post:72, topic:5669”]
Just because you don’t know about it doesn’t mean nobody does.
[/quote]

Just because you know it, doesn’t mean everybody does. Let’s not do this.

You have said this so many times but you still haven’t gone into detail. Why is it 100% his fault but yet unfair? Please focus on this in your next reply.

Not a known rule, I made it up as I posted :stuck_out_tongue:

This made my day. Thank you so much for replying that Shatter.

This is ridiculous, it is not his fault, he can learn from it yes but he had no way of knowing. He didn’t see a guildy pop this way, he never experienced it and he should not be expected to learn this through videos. That is absurd.

like I said. Wasn’t his fault. If it ever happens again it is his fault for not learning.

Holy crap you really are a simpleton lmao. The death is 100% his fault. It was also 100% choice to enter the portal. The only variable is how long it took him to load in and where the boss was at the time. Conclusion: it is his fault, although it is very unfortunate.

I can’t even deal with you asking the same questions over and over again so just go with that pls.

LOL idk abt you but when we do guild dungeons we don’t enter the portal after other people go in. It’s sort of always been a thing since my friend lost his 7/8 like I said earlier.

Yeah of course he didn’t that’s where the unfairness comes in. However it probably wasn’t his first time doing the dungeon and he alone chose to enter the portal. It was unlucky that the boss was there and he spawned in at the perfect time. [quote=“Shatter, post:76, topic:5669”]
If it ever happens again it is his fault for not learning.
[/quote]

Yeah this is certain. If it happens again its all on him lol

Didn’t mean to overwhelm you, but answer it the first time and that won’t happen.

In your eyes, maybe.

You went from unfair to unfortunate. Stick with one argument please, it’s becoming confusing.

Unfair unfortunate and unlucky are all the same words to me: unfair.

Based on evidence.

FTFY

Also yeah sorry my bad the answer was phrased in a sort of complex manner.