Adding invulnerable, and Instantly dying from ''Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King''

What evidence? You seem to be not so smart yourself but I tend to stay away from name calling.

I made it to the room that enters the boss room, and as soon as I entered I instantly died from him sitting on me from right were you enter from.

I think maybe the dungeon needs a miniboss that opens the entrance to the boss room.

I heard of people dying the same way you have, but if there was a miniboss then deaths like these would happen much less often as everybody would be able to enter the boss room.

Man I don’t get it you’re here somewhat agreeing with me but you’re talking down to @Etahn I’m saying the same stuff he is.

It’s because your word carries more weight. I don’t mind though. I’m still waiting on the evidence he has of me being a simpleton anyways, maybe that will clear things up.

I will dig it up and find it

REad more than the first 6 words on my post

Don’t waste your time, it’s not there like I already showed, the opposite is there.

That’s subjective

He was not asking for a revive

Yes, I accept the risk every time I head out onto the beaches (them poison scorpions ya know)

What a BRILLIANT conclusion! This is groundbreaking, how could I not have seen that?

Note;

I can’t WAIT until someone with opinions like these dies, then comes here to complain about it! You’re going to get roasted so much you might as well be carbon.

Note #2;

Reading through this entire thread after…what the heck guys? The point of this is to discuss the ideas presented by the OP, NOT to argue with eachother over who is right and whether “he deserved it or not”.

Having said that, my contribution to this is going to agree with Trof’s post above (below) [quote=“Trofimowen, post:35, topic:5669”]
invisible wall that keeps the boss from sitting on the portal
[/quote]

Why would I come and complain. I’ve died twice once to Key of Light, I think I know that I accept the risk…

I don’t have to? You said “even if it was his fault” which was all I needed for my reply about it not being his fault. Why should I have to read the rest of it?

Edit: @Proasdfase Lol, that sure is embarrassing. I read the rest of your post and realized what you meant…[quote=“Proasdfase, post:91, topic:5669, full:true”]
My point was it is not his fault.
[/quote]

My apologies. I will remove your quote from my post.

My point was it is not his fault.

dude fuck jon bilgewater he killed like 7 of my characters

rip your sorc :frowning: I would stay out of dead water docks if i were you

The only risk of dying to a key of light is stupidity…

(from my graveyard, so don’t get mad)

It is on the realmeye page for the Ddocks, easily accessible by anyone with an Internet connection and a computer.

Ahahaha I know the feel. I always over estimate the distance they move. I got to 55 hp once but lucky I was pally buffed.

Same thing happened to me once on an almost 8/8 pally. @Trofimowen thought it would be edgy to drag bilgewater on the portal.

Nuff said

This is just one of those things about Rotmg, it’s that risk vs reward to decide if the portal is going to be clean or not, and if it’s worth taking that chance. Same as a TP into the dark could land you on a knight dragging half of godlands behind him.

Docks is one of the riskest, as you have found out, RIP, due to how easy Bilgewater will run at the group, who all spawn… on the portal. It definitely helps if you are in there with in a team so that you could ask /g Safe? or /tell MyDocksBuddy Safe?

There are a few dungeons you could fall to an insta RIP if you join late, IceCave if there’s a drag into the 1st room, same with dirty pub Shatters. Late/slow connection to Shaitan or IceTomb.

Even Abyss portal used to be a bit ropey in the “old days” if you joined 25 seconds into the portal, and some 0/8s had failed after 2-3 rooms and dragged mobs back into the 1st room, risk of RIP.

But back to Docks, the main problem IMO is the design that lets OP players rush to the room with ease, compare it to the Depths’ last wall. I do like that they chose unique designs & mechanics for each of the three, but Docks is defo the most risky if you aren’t in a co-op group. Even a TP to the person who reaches the boss room you risk getting gibbed in a mess of dragged minions.

They really are annoying for melee characters w/o max life though. The warrior with the dblade died while I was running to the boss room and the key landed right on top of me.

This was his fault. Even if he didn’t have time to respond, he entered the Ddocks, thus taking the risk for a chance at rewards.