Adding invulnerable, and Instantly dying from ''Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King''

Nice watermark at the bottom xD

I mean, if he chooses to run epic dungeons, then he is risking his character, so TECHNICALLY it’s his fault.

Even my argument didn’t have this many holes.

No sarcasm. Plain stupid works if my logic seems that way to you. This game is a risk reward game. You risk your character everytime you set a foot into a realm.

Then you’re saying he shouldn’t have risked that character in a ddocks?

No, I was saying when he went into that ddocks he risked his character. He could have if he wanted to. There was risk.

I see what you mean.

I thought it was stupid because you said that he went inside the portal so it was his fault. Refer to El Beasto’s post.

Oh, it’s fine. I wasn’t being clear.

impossible
thats more than 10 letters ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

well said though!

here’s a screenshot from the poll best high level dungeons:

Can you guys just please, PLEASE stop arguing about whether or not this death is OP’s fault?!? This is getting really out of hand, and if you guys don’t, I will ask a mod to close this thread because there is no discussion about what this thread was really made for (a way to fix Jon Bilgewater from instantly killing you whenever you enter the portal).

wow! yeah its the lowest by far

[quote=“Selimmm, post:111, topic:5669”]
I will ask a mod to close this thread
[/quote]

go ahead[quote=“Selimmm, post:111, topic:5669”]
(a way to fix Jon Bilgewater from instantly killing you whenever you enter the portal).
[/quote]

close enough

I’ll give them a second chance for some on topic discussion, if none comes, then I will.

there isnt really to discuss. OP said"[quote=“XMsWolf, post:1, topic:5669”]
I’d really appreciate it if they added invulnerable for 3 seconds or whatever because this isn’t fair
[/quote]

and everyone basically agreed b/c the dungeon is bad.[quote=“Selimmm, post:115, topic:5669”]
(they might not close anyways, soooo)
[/quote]

basically why i said go ahead

ok, I will check the condition of this thread tomorrow, then I will decide whether I should ask mod to close or not (they might not close anyways, soooo)

so any ideas for bilgewater?

i liked the idea about the invisible wall that keeps him away from the spawn point of the players

well mean, he can stand like 3 tiles away and players could still die to them…

the best comment on this thread

I had a kind of related situation where I clicked enter on the portal that goes to the Jon Bilgewater boss room, but I was stuck in the loading screen. I was confused why it was taking forever to load until I reloaded rotmg and realized that I died from the minions the instant I clicked on the portal. Rip 6/8 wiz

yea, the invisible wall needs to be farther than just 3 tiles.