Adding invulnerable, and Instantly dying from ''Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King''

note this invisible wall wont work

why?

• you can go in for protection, when low on hp
  • leecher’s haven
  • has to make it so you cant shoot out of this wall

ofc if u have a counter to this its fine, like some form of one way gate?

Yeah, we can just make another portal!

wait a minute…

um no, then the room will just be smaller.

Damn lol. I actually entered the ddocks right after u and for a split second i saw ur grave and then i died as well. 6/8 wizard

#Welcome to the forum @Spicelord
Enjoy your stay here, and have a :cookie:

also rip your wizard.

I don’t see why they wouldn’t just put the portal in an area where the boss cannot move to, and a walkway leading to the actual area where you fight him. Seems nonsensical that this kind of death can even happen.

Because then people stand in the hallway and whale on boss, and the boss can’t hit them, and then the dungeon is just a giant joke.

they should make it like in the ice cave, where you have a safe spot where you can’t hit the boss

You’re so stupid

I can’t disagree with that.

But the boss doesn’t move away from the center in the Ice Cave, so it’s either not gonna do anything or still make the fight a big joke.

oh yeah, forgot about that

Why was his post flagged?

It is stating the truth.

thats quite offensive

Why the heck are you hating on yourself?

I can see there is a lot of flaming going on, but few suggestions on how to improve this shithole dungeon.
2 of the biggest flaws this dungeon has are the Heroic Observer & the boss room itself. That, along with the lackluster loot & useless Cutlass UT, is why I gave this dungeon a grade of an F.

The Heroic Observer (which is unnecessary in & of itself, since a Crystal requires a few people to crack in the first place) should be placed at the entrance to Jon Bilgewater’s Grotto, rather than right at the beginning. This would prevent rushers from getting to the boss before everybody else.

As for the boss room itself, there’s no logical reason why it needed to remain separate from the rest of the dungeon. The original pirate cave didn’t do that, so why was the epic version designed like this? Incorporating the boss room into the rest of the dungeon (and putting the Heroic Observer there) would eliminate one of the most unfair ways to die in Realm: getting steamrolled by Jon Bilgewater when you enter the boss room.

Why have I not thought about this? This is a brilliant idea.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.