Advice For What To Do Next

I recently got my first 6/8(all but mana, vit) char, and its a knight. Should I 6/8 other chars or 8/8 this one? I will have 3 char slots after I get the free one in a few days. Also I have a legendary pet with 75-65-55 atk mid, mp, hp should I level it or get a rare humanoid?

I would highly recommend working on other characters if that’s your only maxed one. It’s better to have multiple maxed than one 8/8

Begin maxing a second character, if only so you’re not left with no maxed characters when you die.

[Ninja’d! :frowning: OB]

I think, since you haven’t maxed mana, you should try to max an assassin. Also, about your pet, you may consider rolling for a heal/mp heal/elec right now, since atk mid = useless.

So don’t 8/8, max vit if you want, and invest in an assassin or a heal/mp heal/elec pet.

Learn how to effectively mess up a public shatters

Max other characters. If your knight was to suddenly get popped you wouldn’t want to have to start all over from the beginning again. With multiple characters re-maxing is way smoother.

done

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.