Allow us to sort graveyard by class in RealmEye

Allowing players to sort their graveyard by class would let the players see the progression of how they’ve been doing by that certain class and see how popular that class is with them.

well… you can-ish for the last 100 deaths. but i guess your meaning all deaths

I moved it to feedback. Stuff like this doesn’t have a proper home, but Game Discussion is even less of a fit.

fyi: this is

forum feedback > idea > off-topic > game discussion > community hub > whatever

you’re not the first regular to start to have this problem so I’m gonna set it straight now before it gets out of hand (not saying it ever will, just doing some preventative measures)

just because regulars can move topics around doesn’t mean that you have to move topics around. in all the time I’ve spent here, I’ve only moved 2 topics, and for one of those the owner got way super pissed and started calling me pathetic and got super aggressive. If you’re just not sure, leave a topic where it is.

wow…

i’ve moved like…alot…maybe like 60~…maybe even three digits. But i guess i come to topics rather fast sometimes.

i usually just put in the comments where it should go.

+1 for this idea.
Filtering by class would be nice in the graveyard, as it’s not possible to sort once you go over 100 Rips.
(you can already filter by max stats, base fame, so could be a 3rd filter option beneath that).

A proper home for RE non-forum feedback does seem to be lacking.

• Sub-category in Forum Feedback? RealmEye Feedback?
  • or rename that category to RealmEye Feedback with sub-cats Forum Feedback, Wiki Discussion, Other? I like this one most.
  • Sub-category in Ideas? RealmEye Ideas? I like this one least

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.