Allowing Bashing and Bachelor to drop

I really dislike how they made bashing and bachelor drop from a dungeon that you can get with account fame. It used to be really cool walking around with both of the skins. Back in the day, if you bought them (which was me), they cost a lot. I wish that they never even had them drop from there. Or at the very least made them soulbound.

The skins had always dropped from the belladonna’s.

The skins were never released outside of the dungeon.

Yes I know, but they made it cost account fame. Which makes them so easy to acquire.

When the belladonna’s dungeon was first released it costed 250 fame per key.

@Doc is it possible to fish out the patch notes for Feb 2014 (after the two week downtime?)

This was the patch note that added Belladona’s Garden to the game.

[details=Patch notes]>Security Updates and Changes (Release 19.2)
February 20
Updated Security!

Hello everyone,

We are bringing Realm of the Mad God back up across all servers.

We urge you to please read the following info, since there are some extra steps that registered users will have to take before playing the game. Subsequent logins will behave normally.

All of these extra steps and precautions are required because of the recent security breach. In addition, we urge you to never use the same passwords in two different places (for example: for Realm of the Mad God and for your email account). Please follow basic “strong password” security practices.

These following notes are primarily for users playing from www.realmofthemadgod.com

Upon opening the game, click “PLAY”
You will be asked to login
In certain instances you will be required to login again, this is the correct behavior, and will only occur on your first login.
You will be required to update your password.
We have also set new password requirements. They are as follows:

Your new password must be between 10 and 20 characters.
It must contain at least one number.
It cannot contain the same symbol (letter or number) more that twice in a row (no aaa or 222.)
It cannot be your previous password.
The other portals (Steam, Kabam.com, Kongregate, Google Play) have different login methods and authentication, so you can login normally.

NOTE: If your login info isn’t saved, you will have to login using the email attached to your account and the associated password.

Additional Game Changes:

Added US West 3 server
Increased memory capacity on servers to help performance.
Added Bella boss fight
Added New Items for Bella Battle
Added New Skins for Bella Battle
Added new Secret Content for Player Appreciation Event (click here for more details.)
New temp Support ticketing system
Security Login Modal and Password Reset modal. Not too exciting but necessary
The bulk of the effort over the last two weeks was spent on a number of fixes that were required, and are not really visible on the surface. We will not be going into detail on any of these changes for obvious reasons.
Support:

If you are having issues with:

Password reset emails
Login problems
Accounts that have been vandalized
Problems on other portals (Steam, Kabam.com, Kongregate, Google Play)[/details]

Although it doesn’t mention the cost of the key, Belladonna’s garden always costed fame, and had these drops too.

My whole point here is I find it dumb that it is allowed to be purchased again.

Why is it dumb, so only you can have the rare items and brag to everyone else?

The price for the skins will go up, as it always does.

is the dungeon for fame still on?
how much fame?

You can’t buy the dungeon for fame directly, but there is a Mystery Box for 300 Fame that is guaranteed to give you one key, with a chance of 2 or 3.

It’s in a mystery box.

what is that bow thing

It’s not a bow, its a consumable that spawns a heart around you. Purely for looks, no damage or anything

worth 500 feed power tho

rlly i need to buy some

lol
i found a group of bella openers and i got 2 sb life

I really hope that happens, because I got the Bachelor and decided to sell it, found out it’s apparently only 2 life?

Bud listen, it isn’t that. I worked so hard to pay for it when the bach and bashing first came out and I hate how people can get it for free now after me and many of others worked hard to buy it when it first was released

greedy deca should of made the two new skins drop instead.

I can sort of understand that, but I mean, just look at technology. How much did it cost for the original computers, phones? Now you can get better versions for cheaper. Do you see all the original owners complain? I know it’s a slightly different situation, but you paid for the privilege to have it before everyone else. No one is taking that away from you. But Deca wants to give others another opportunity to earn those skins. What’s wrong with that?