Am i really unlucky?

So i made a rogue 7/8 and i still need a plane i did over 150+ sprites and i got 1 white and it was a ep … Am i like realllly unlucky ?

kinda unlucky, not super but kinda

keep going

Almost as unlucky as me xD

Did you ever get any other white?

i just got another ep fml

No other white? I mean, you have a 4 years old account, that would be really unlucky to not have gotten any white during all this time…

ofc i have gotten other whites lol 2 event whites and a lot more whites

Ow okay. Then see the bright side of things : you really aren’t that unlucky compared to other people. I think I got a total of about 5-6 whites counting the duplicates in total, and I’ve played for an active period of about… 2 years maybe?

One of my IRL friends played for the same period of time, and he never got any white also. Enjoy what you currently have, and keep searching for this planewalker.

but like i did over 200+ sprites and i didnt get a plane ? thats pretty stupid considering plane isnt rare

Plane, as other whites, is indeed rare. It is not considered as because you can farm sprite worlds easily. But in fact it seems to have the same loot chance as other whites, excluding items like juggs and so on. Just keep searching, you’ll get it eventually.

plane is 1:50 not rare at all …

1:50 seems a bit too much…

what do u mean ?

I mean that, thinking about how much my friends and people around me seem to get planes, it is much rarer than 1:50, more like 1:80 or 1:100.

Or maybe I just have unlucky friends x3

its around like 1/50-90

Sooooo it’s just that I and my friends have no luck xD

Thanks scorch ^^

You also need to keep in mind it’s a 50/ 50? chance for ep or plane. If you flip a coin you can’t expect it to be heads every time.

True

400 sprites no whites

4 snake pits bulwark XD

Die 10 mins later with bulwark

What really unlucky would be is that your trying to grab your white, like a conflict and then die picking it up.

I think it was candyshi

(Insert that guy who did that)

Anyway, you’ll get it eventually - Just keep grinding!