Am i really unlucky?

Unless you get ep and planes in one bag…

Yes a typical story is if you are farming for EP, you get Plane - and the other way round. Thx RNG!

Yes it sounds like bad luck. Keep farming!

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/the-white-bag-thread/94/572
:sunglasses:

I need dem ep 0_0

funny, i had a wizzie and wanted an ep, did over 200 sprites, 3 planes :wink:

Hey, in that case maybe looking for a plane will get you an ep then :wink:

I actually remember that pic xD

Too bad, you can’t fool the all mighty RNG with this. The RNG seeks for your deepest wants inside your soul, and choose to make them true or not.

I believe that for some people, it cannot read the soul 90% of times because… reasons? So to not make any mistake, he doesn’t give them anything. That’s what we call unlucky people.

well after 350+ sprites i finnaly got it 1 month later i died on my 8/8 rogue etherite plane t6cloak hydra ice crown we were 3 man shatts with my friends and at last phase 3rd boss my friends char was over mine and i didnt notice im in the lava so i dropped to 100 hp drank some hp pots but i was sickened

RIP. But at least you got a 8/8 with end-game items.

250+ Sprites, Reskin EP.
1 Snake Pit, Reskin Bulwark.
50+ OTS, 1 White (BUT IT WAS CTRAP UGH)
50+ Tombs, Nothing (xD)

I get an ot white every 5 times in public one and I haven’t seen a tomb where I don’t get a white in yet lol

Welp.

Yesterday I farmed bellas for 3h30 straight. I got a grand total of 2 life and 1 artemis.

I was quite pissed off at the end.

1 snake pit - reskin bulwark this says it all

No worries I did 120 labs no expo so my 7/8 knight still had para hp. Finally got one died a minute later.

Keep farming don’t stop never complain. I just recently got my Jugg, Omgur, and Bracer. Took a couple of hours but I made it :smiley:

how recent was it when you got them?

What do you think?

well i could have sworn that you told people that you where quitting. and i would want a bit more proof that you actually got that stuff.

I don’t need to prove anything to some kid on the internet, nice try though.

well then i dont belive you got those rare whites, if your fine with that then thats fine with me.

Here we go again… Please, stop calling people kid when they’re reacting to what you say.