Ancient Djinn Set

Skin to this set is Djinja (Adult) all items drop random from Lucky Djinns
Katana: Blade Of Endless Ice
This very cold blade made is from the frozen crystal from deep of frozen cave’s.
Tier: St
Shots:1
Damage:85-105
Range:5.75
Fame Bonus:5%
Feed Power:500
Drops From:
Lucky Djinn

Star Of The Ancient Crystals
Cut from a unbreakable crystals from abyss of snow and ice.
Tier:St
While Key Held
Mp Cost:100 MP/sec
Effect:Armored On Self
While Key Released:
Shots:10
Mp Cost:100
Damage:100
Projectile Speed:15
Range:10
Stat Bonus: +5SPD +2ATT
Fame Bonus:3%
Drops From:
Lucky Djinn

Ice Wyvern Skin
Armor made of very rare and expensive skin from legendary Ice Wyvern
Tier:St
Stat Bonuses: +15DEF, +2SPD +4DEX
Fame Bonus:4%
Drops From:
Lucky Djinn

Ring Of Snow Elementals
This ring is made of four elements of mythical snowflake.
Stat Bonuses: +80HP +5WIS +4DEF
Fame Bonus:3%
Drops From:
Lucky Djinn

Full Set Bonuses: +2SPD +2WIS +2ATT +2DEX +7DEF +50MP

Sry for no textures i dont have ideas ;d

People could perma armored with the star… -_-

Its a to change im give only idea for djinja skin and ninja class

Where the hell are the sprites. No candy for you.

are u fucking high?
divine pet heals 45 mana a second
this takes 100mana a second
dude
get good at math

For the katana lower min dmg, have it be like spirit dag. remove slow, a katana shouldn’t inflict a status effect.
Star is cool maybe a bit op, might want to lower dmg to 80 or something saying your already getting armored.
The armor is a nerfed csilk, 1 less def than csilk same dex as csilk and 1 less spd as csilk. I would prefer a tank armor saying ninja needs lots of def and we don’t have one. I think 19 def and no dex would be cool.
Ring is ok, like the hp and def but you might want to replace wis with something more useful like 3 spd.

I don’t really know what to say about set bonuses, they look ok I guess. lower the fame bonus on all of the items to 4/5%. 6% is only for the best of gear. I would recommend having some items with 4% and some with 5%, idk just me? I like a variety in fame bonus among sets.

Hope this helped! :smiley:

Couldn’t you do the “glitch” thing where you take the star off and it perma speedy’s…?

Also to answer your question
No, I am not on drugs thanks for your consideration though

100 mp/sec? What are you, high? Max mo heal is like 90/sec I think

24% fame bonus. #Nope

With no sprites there’s nothing for me to do here…

*Walks off into the dark void

Ok its a to change

Sry im giving only first suggestion to a djinja skin and new nice set thank for all suggestions im non-stop reading and change ok? ;d

In star im give armored to inspire a Djinn but djinn have invulnabre(Idk what is name of this) but with invulnabre this star is a very op and 99% unbreakable and better than seal of blasphemous prayer = NO

why is this listed under other? these are clearly ST items so… move it.

I Would Really Like To See A Set Based Off Of Djinn But Those Stats Need To Be Nerfed A Lot

here a recommendation: instead of armored, the Djinn is notorious for being one of the few mobs that can phase thru obstacles, so let it be nerfed from 100 to 25 mp/sec and the ninja is given speedy and can pass thru obstacles, their shots and stuff can’t but the ninja itself can. and buff the damage from 100 to 200-300 and keep the mp cost.

It is a pretty good idea for having the stuff drop from Djinns, but why ice? That is the only thing I am confused about. Maybe move the set into Ice Cave and/or Ice Tomb, each item being dropped by a Big Yeti or Mama Wombat (1% chance) or Esben (10% chance) or Frimar, Polaris, and the other guy (10% chance). Or you could change the things so then it would be Djinn / Genie themed, like the Katana of the Wisps, or the Star of Magic?

I like the fact that you’re allowing the Lucky Djinn to drop something, but the names of these items are pretty stupid, mainly the Katana and Star.

dude that’s my brother’s video