Ancient Rock Drape [Rogue Cloak Idea]

Looks okay to me now. I was too busy formulating my previous response and I didn’t really read that you’d changed it. Sorry.

No problem. It’s not like this item will be released because Deca doesn’t care. Still, worth an effort for us to figure out what it should be.

Yeah, I hadn’t noticed that the OP had changed it. I wasn’t trying to lash out at you either. I apologize if you got that vibe.

haha np. All good. If you didnt have thick skin, you couldn’t survive there :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty good.
Your profile pic makes me feel at ease when chatting with you.

Thanks.

Referencing to Arin’s animated face when he rages on Game Grumps.
I think this picture will be permanent for my account on Forums.

I won’t pass up the opportunity to make a sprite. Here is my attempt.

Use it if you want to, if there is anything you want me to change I could do that too.

? that red feels so off? I like teh other parts

The red represents a lining in the cloak, but is there any colour you think would work better.

i personally think that it should share the same colour up top (maybe slighly dif, but similar colour)

So I tried some both colors (red/black)

I think black looked better.

yes black looks a lot better

It looks great and would suit the definition.
Just wondering, would I have to change drop location then to a super rare drop from any shatters titanum to fit the sprite?

(Yes, black inside looks better definitely)

Probably not, but that is up to you. I might make one to fit the color scheme of the rock dragon if that makes more sense.

Nah, I’m starting to like this more than what I had in mind.

The sprite now looks sort of like a shatters portal, liked mine way more tho.

Left would work better without brown stripe imo.

Yea the brown looks odd but i cant think of any other colour to replace it where it would look better

Just keep it black

If you can spam this every second after use might as well be an op jugg just less def boost