Ancient Spell: Detonate (Spell for the Skilled)

i personally would enjoy my spell more, b/c with void, the problem i had ( i used it for like 2 days before dying), was that i kept barely missing them, while my spell will still hit (ish)[quote=“IAmShurima, post:40, topic:3917”]
As such, I feel that people won’t really try and actively drag onto the spell bombs.
[/quote]

hmm, yeah i never considered the co-op aspect! That would be indeed challenging. Lots of people would probably drag away from the spell.

OH MY! So many things to consider now! I’ll have to consider these things for my current set as well! It was already long enough (not even done 2 items and its 1K words!)

Right, I think your spell has a little more room for error, which is at least a nice touch.

I wouldn’t worry TOO much about the co-op. I don’t see many players actually working together unless they are on a discord chat with everyone (my guild requires for tombs and shatters that members be in the discord.) I think the co-op aspect of many things in the game is a bit of blind luck that a couple people happen to be thinking/doing the right things at the right time that makes for “teamwork.”

not only that :wink:

i got several msgs of things to consider :stuck_out_tongue:[quote=“IAmShurima, post:42, topic:3917”]
I think the co-op aspect of many things in the game is a bit of blind luck that a couple people happen to be thinking/doing the right things at the right time that makes for “teamwork.”
[/quote]

True. I might design something that would inforce teamwork more (although i never liked teamwork, im a solo player).

Im always gonna call you when i release something.

Despite what anyone says about teamwork, guilds, play cooperations, etc. this will always be a solo player game so long as soul-bound loot can only be seen by a single person. It’s not a good or a bad thing, that’s just how it is. Hence, the only reason to cooperate, is to try and get more loot for yourself via other people helping you. That’s why so few people play priest imo.

Sweet, I’ll be on the lookout. So far it has all been great stuff THAT I HOPE DECA SEES cough cough

Forgive me for asking, but is there a way to direct message a single person/a group of select people on the forums without messaging through realmeye? I will take a look back through the FAQ section to see if I missed this just in case.

JK, the discord link takes care of it.

true. Although, its not that i dont like the loot. I just dont like being relied on, or not being to communication efficently. Or if i accidently dragged and killed others[quote=“IAmShurima, post:44, topic:3917”]
Forgive me for asking, but is there a way to direct message a single person/a group of select people on the forums without messaging through realmeye?
[/quote]

nope. [quote=“IAmShurima, post:44, topic:3917”]
JK, the discord link takes care of it.
[/quote]

fyi: only like 40% of regs use the discord. Although, if looking for piggby, discord is ez.

This would be amazing! I do think that the time should be brought down to 2-2.5s

yeah, ill prob lower it a bit, ill re-work the item a bit when i have time

Congrats on yellow star!

Thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

36 Idea Concepts by Scorchmist