[ANNOUNCE] All Items being soulbound

From reddit:

[QUOTE=Deca (/u/Sil3x)]
Hello all,

We have identified a bug related to the recent wave of disconnections - we are working on fix. In the meantime, we have made all items Soul-bound in RotMG as a temporary counter-measure. We understand the impact on the in-game economy / trading and hope to lift it off as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience this causes to you guys.

The Deca Team
[/QUOTE]

Inb4 trading doesnt exist anymore

Hahahahahah!

Deca’s gonna owe us a UT weekend I think!

A UT Weekend? They already semi-ruined the economy. I dont think they would want to do it again :slight_smile:

Welcome to the great trade depression of 2017…

Welp lets see how prices change over this time because as more players build up pots that need to sell the prices will drop.

This is not the thread, place, or time to discuss this, but I feel as though I need to defend my stance again by saying that UT Weekend would not ruin anything, at least not in the long-run.

My guildie has only one char and one chest, he couldn’t pick 5 def up and is now pretty helpless lol

To be fair, they don’t owe us a UT-Weekend. they’re actually trying to improve the game and most of y’all feel attacked?

Not in the long run, but the game would be pretty fcked for one month

guys it’s rly simple the reason they made soulbound is cos otherwise they would be able to dupe items people are gonna stock pots yes but what would happen if they keep duping def’s or even worse maybe ubhp’s so that’s why they made it soulbound

Indeed but you cant stop dupers, same with the bots.
If deca actually have time to plug one of the duping methods, another ones will come
Also,

In the meantime, we have made all items Soul-bound in RotMG as a temporary counter-measure.

They give no shits about the economy

Welp, at least USW3 will be normal for a bit.

Current players in future: Ahh, I remember when Trading was a thing.

What are we going to do with our lives

@DreadDrake much as i hate to say this you’re right

Maybe this is an April Fools prank.

you know… in march…

I’ll stop being optimistic now :c

What a sad time to be alive :c

More like a sad time to be a life

ehhhh?

rip prices