Another Spell...I know guys (Spell Idea)

What about the king or avatar (what about fire adepts O.o, that would make perfect sense)

Decamenu

I feel like it should do massive damage but no bleed.

(It lowers your defense, on a wizard t.t)

Most people are concerned with the shot patternā€¦thatā€™s just a whatever when you read this

WHAT THE HELL! This is way too overpowered for almost every situation in which clearing anything in large quantities is required.

The cooldown does not counter this and honestly just serves to be a really annoying hindrance, whereas the MP cost should limit the spamability.

Donā€™t get me started on your incredible ā€œbleedingā€ idea.

Missing:

• Shot/projectile speed

• Maybe include in a Pfiffel animation

• Even if youā€™re an MS paint pro, itā€™s just a lot easier to visualize, here you go.

moved to Ideas, Items and clarified title. I like the idea of a spiral shaped shot pattern. Not sure what I think of the bleed yetā€¦

oh good catch! i was too confused about the idea to notice that!

Oh hey, did you get regular recently?

got reg 16 days agoā€¦

Sure you could say that

Iā€™m just really inactive on here, so I havenā€™t seen you in a while :stuck_out_tongue:

the st spell has around 1580 AVERAGE damage. This inmmense damage barrier that i tried to even out with bleed is around the same average. I dont think this spell is very broken but the bleeding effect is kind of simulating a kind of burn from the fire. The damage over time using tick values would enhance the damage while keeping the spell well balanced. In thought of the debuffs to def and vit, i thought it would make sense as casting such a spell requires a certain time to recover so i added those debuffs

1680*

ā€œwas sought after by the Twilight Archmage.ā€

why such a miniscule weak minimum damage?

umm shouldnt it drop from Inferno lol?

delet dis

Overall good idea though. I really like the fire portal shots idea! Pretty unique!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.