Any tips on doing Bellas?

So I’m all excited for this new fame box for Belladonna’s garden, and then I realize that they are harder than I expected them to be. My 6/8 archer immediately gets popped in one, and with my one and only Doom Bow. I made a new knight, but I still have to nexus most of the time. I know I’m not doing Bellas right because I see noobs easily staying alive in it, but I can’t.

I know to avoid the red flowers, but after I kill them, they come back again. When I stay in the corner and avoid all shots in general, the flowers that Belladonna spawns chase me and force me to pop or nexus. Any tips on staying alive?

when mommy flower says something about CHILDREN, retreat to a corner if ur soloing to watch for the red projectiles, either walk through non-red projectiles to get at the boss or destroy red projectiles before going forward (beware if red thingies respawn)
everything else, just dodge dodge dodge

There is a safe spot, it’s EZ if no one is stupid. Just try figuring it out yourself and it shouldn’t be too hard.

Don’t kill flowers, that is a waste of time. Don’t run around or hide in the corner either, as you will take more damage that way and it will be much harder to hit the boss.

The way to do a bellas is to stand in the safespot and concentrate all your fire on the main boss to kill it as quickly as possible.

just go where everyone else is going and shoot. I made the mistake of going one tile forward and stepping right onto the red flower

Thanks old-guildie (probably don’t remember me but still)!

But my main problem is when I go somewhere safe or when I go to a safe spot to kill Bella, the moving flower things that she spawns keep chasing me, and I am forced to take a lot of damage. How can I avoid that?

Oh yeah.

You were talking about it on gchat.

Like others have said, stay with the group.

I believe there is a tutorial on Youtube by someone. Search for it.

The dungeon is impossible to leach in because of the enclosed area, so you might as well concentrate your fire on the boss instead of waiting for chest.

One last thing: Do not run in immediately to try and kill chest.

This is what I do and I don’t recommend it if you’re not maxed def because of her rage phase.

1. Make her stop moving and go to the phase where she goes to the middle (Go to one of the corners after that).
  2. Use screen rotation to check what the flower nearest to Bella is; if it’s red don’t go in, if it’s yellow or blue, just stand on it and hit the boss, you won’t be hurt much.
  3. Lure her into a corner, where she goes she can’t spawn flowers, and kill her while avoiding the shots.

Here you go

you’re in my guild???

Zilean Time Warp?

Yes? I never saw you in my guild

but i’m pretty new so i don’t know everyone

Probably because I don’t do anything with them, like at all.

I’ll probably leave soon anyway.

No you idiot go to the DAMN safe spot

I don’t think he knows where the safe spot is xD

its a little too scary when i solo, thanks…

condescending piece of a skinned baby

Don’t try to do this. Please don’t, I guarantee you’ll regret it. :wink:

too late :wink:

You need to charge through the barrage of grape projectiles in order to not get cornered, wait for a gap to appear. It’s really hard to avoid if you don’t have enough defense to run away or enough damage to end the phase.