Any US Guilds Willing to Take Me?

Yo

I’m not new to Realm, but haven’t ever gotten good at it. No UT’s, tops, or even a 1/8 character. Hell, I don’t even have Mystic, Sorceror or Trickster.

My point is, I’d like to find a Guild of some cool people who can help me get better at the game. People to run dungeons with, or help me out in the Godlands, or just play Realm with in general.

I speak English, and have Discord if that’s a thing. I play in the US servers, mostly USSW.

TL;DR, Looking for a Guild that likes to have fun and are willing to put up with a 0/8 nobody.

Hmm.

One thing I’ve noticed is that the forums generally don’t have many so-called blue star guilds. You may find better results if you just say “Looking for a guild.” at your home server.

I’m recruiting active people. Preferably at least dark blue star or close to it. Find @ghazdar in USEast2 if you are interested.

log out of the forums and then back in

someone else already told me but thx anyway

U can join my guild, its relatively new and we have active players that help each other out(DRAG DRAG DRAG)
we’re(i’m) trying to find a decent home server and our current is ussw
venserthes(irl friend started guild with) can barely get to level 20 so u don’t have to worry about skill levels

we’re all english speaking(I’m also fluent in chinese in spanish) and mostly in high school

we are full of dank memes and puns(me)

the best iv’e gotten is 4/8 before ripping(and now just stocking pots in depression) so if u want to join pro trash come to us :))
edit: 6/8 before ripping

Sounds cool, man. I’m in.

damn that was a late response XD when ya on? its 8:42 pm when i post this and i’ll b on 3:45-6 pm and night times on weekdays, randomized on weekends

I’m usually on nighttimes on the weekdays, on weekends it’s pretty random. Central time here, so yeah.

well, we can set up some time for me to inv u and say hi

I’ll be on for a while tonight, if you can get on.

im on till like sometime after midnight

I’ll be on tonight too, USSW

alright, i’ll just try /tell galagaldon at night :V

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.