Anyone have an update to muledump?

Hey guys,

Have any of you updated muledump to include all the latest items? Because atomizer doesn’t seem to be updating it himself anymore.

I don’t know of any automatic updates, if that’s what you’re asking about, but muledump is updated with new items, and usually it’s late, but he always delivers. After an update rolls out, you may have to wait a couple weeks, but generally he does update it.

Yes. https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/5jnwu2/quick_muledump_update/ (doesn’t have the tokens)

@Creekwater The latest update is October 16 btw if you didn’t google it. But its not being updated currently cause of all the new items, so he has to keep waiting for stuff to be added so he can release it not with bugs.

MMos gave him the answer he needed, he didin’t want atoms update

What a shit show of a thread. OP clearly, to me anyway, was aware there was no official updates, so was asking for any unofficial ones. Not sure why everyone dogpiled on him as if he was dumb as a box of rocks, but imho it was entirely uncalled for. Everyone take a break, chill out with some eggnog or something, and come back after you’ve spent some quality time for the holidays. I’ve wiped the thread of all but the actual on-topic replies.

Uh you may wanna re-read… yeah I gave him the wrong info I was still just trying to help and then he goes and tells me i’m post farming and not contributing.

glad i didnt post first :slight_smile:

I read it more than once, and it still left me face palming. Everyone is acting defensive. Doesn’t matter to me who started it if everyone goes off the rails.

Look at it like this: y’all need some de-escalation training. When someone misunderstands you, you can tell them without resorting to name calling. When you misunderstand you apologize. Not everyone is going to obey basic etiquette like this, that’s a given. The only thing you have control over is yourself, therefore it’s everyone’s personal responsibility to not fall into a downward spiral that results in fighting.

I know we’re better than this, so maybe we’re just having a bad day. Egg nog, cookies, over-eating, and a short break are my strongly recommended therapies.

Pretty sure I just said to tone down the attitude, but uh k

Thank you for purging all the BS. I thought it was pretty clear as well.

Exactly. They still are. :laughing:

I saw the reddit thread with the update but it it doesn’t have the tokens, so my question remains if anyone has an unoffcial update that is current, which I will assume is no. So you can go ahead and lock this thread @Doc The person who originally updated it said it would take extra work with the new tokens and that he is too lazy to do it.

I think that the way Muledump works is that it could be updated by anyone who learns how the Muledump code works, but I guess Rip all the people who usually contribute to updating it. Another symptom of the game losing its playerbase & not replacing with fresh blood? :sweat:

There is a larger looming problem of muledump being dependent on a Yahoo service (YQL) that is becoming less stable and maintained over time. As soon as Yahoo lets it die or pulls the plug then muledump is essentially dead in the water. @Atomizer et al haven’t found a workable solution that the common player can easily use, so they’ve basically stopped maintenance. Assuming an alternative to YQL is found then we’ll probably see updates. Muledump is open source, so people are free to submit pull requests (ie, updates and fixes written by people other than Atomizer), or fork it to a new customized version. I assume nobody has done this as the underlying YQL issue is a death sentence for any work at this point.

NOOOOOO!!!

i cant survive without muledump

How is muledump assisted by YQL?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.