Are Incs worth feeding?

I just recently fused my pet to Rare and don’t know what to feed it. I have some Inc that I got from the Christmas giveaway, should I feed them or sell them for feedpower?

So What items make good feedpower at rare?

Sell the incs for pots which you can buy treasures with.

OK, thanks.

Yeah to elaborate, inc have a whopping 500 feed power. But they sell for around a mana, which is around 2-3 def.

Femurs (mentioned it because it’s probably the most common) and various other treasures can be bought for 1 def, and they have approximately the same feed power as an inc. So you could potentially get 2-3 times more feed power out of selling rather than straight-up feeding the incs.

Thanks, I was wondering which treasure to purchase.

Generally the treasures that are more accessible (i.e. NOT the tombs ones, because tombs are more rare, though the drop rates are higher) are cheaper. You could always set up your own offers, and just offer a def for all t… WAIT I JUST REMEMBERED lol.

RealmEye trading has this cool feature where you can offer items for “another item with X or more feed power”. Here, I suck at explaining so you just check this out yourself:

https://www.realmeye.com/offers-to/sell/-103

whopping lol

They’re Totally worth feeding! I’ve fed my common pets at least 20+ Incs so far, likke Incs will bring it good luck Plus 500Fp each.

Anyways, this is the HeirOfOryx you’re talking about, I don’t think any normal mortal would do the things I do!~ Sell the Inc for a life pot, then you will be able to get over 2,500Fp items if you sell the life for 8 300Fp items.

Feeding inc is fine,
or if you have the patience, sell & merch that pots into multiple items, as others suggest. It’s fairly marginal gains, though, the other 500fp items (ST rings, treasures), people ask approx the same price for, as the inc itself.
Maybe inc > 4 def > 2x ST rings = 2x 500fp.
or the gold bolt (550fp) is ~2 def, fewer sellers of that tho.

You could get Covert/Masamune for 2 def pretty easy, but that’s down to 450fp tier.

:boom:Or organise a WC run for donations (pay first!) probably the most potentially “profitable” option and use that inc for its real purpose. :slight_smile::boom:

It could be very tough to get a life pot, I’ve been seeing more like 1 mana or 3 def/atk as most common price, 4-5 def you could get, easier than life at least.

I would say 2 def is an acceptable price to buy incs for feed. Remember that feedpower doesn’t scale linearly with its value - if a 400 feedpower item is worth 1 def, a tradeable 800 feedpower item would probably be worth a lot more than 2 def (i would wager even up to a life).

i remember scepter of geb being 2L lots of times, it was mainly used b/c of its feed.