Ask the Person Below You a Question

I wasn’t when I was younger, but now I am going on 16 months without physical contact with a human so I would say yes I am.

Favorite T-shirt you own?

I have 3-4 of the same cozy shirt in different colors that I love.

Do you enjoy watching sports?

Only ones that involve blood.

What is your favourite polyhedron and why is it the truncated octahedron.

Because its beautiful, and its sides are hexagons and squares, which is cool

What is the worst exaltation dungeon item in your opinion?

Red blueprints. I hate those things so much.

edit : shoot I didn’t realise they had 500 fp. wow

Feed them smh.

Favorite company logo?

Favorite smell?

I love the smell of rain, I’m not sure if it’s my favorite but it’s the first thing that came to mind.

Mountains or Ocean?

mountains, oceans are scary and are made of watery death

spiders or wasps?

Spiders. They are my friendly roommates who eat the insects for me and chill out in corners I’m not using anyway. Wasps are evil.

Bread, rice, or potatoes?

Boil em mash em stick em in a stew.

Thoughts on Steam Deck?

It’s not going to take off. With the pandemic already locking people inside, along with Steam not being a mainstream player in the consoles market, I predict it will either do reasonably well or get abandoned by steam. Perhaps both (TF2 player moment).

That said, perhaps it could be a strong competitor to Switch and make its userbase bleed, but with Nintendo’s insane selection of games + strong foothold, along with steam deck just being a shitty 1990s computer trying to be like Switch except better, I don’t have huge hopes. Perhaps Steam will garner more money from its already big player base though.

(I’m comparing Steam Deck to Switch a lot because from what I have heard and seen they seem to be closely related)

What is your favorite animal (to eat)?

I’m not sure that comparison is valid, the deck is clearly inspired by the switch but it isn’t a console, it’s a PC. it’s not like a PC, it is a PC. anything you’d do on your computer right now can be done on it. you can connect a monitor, keyboard, and mouse to it and leave it on your desk and it would function like the computer you’re using to view this forum. you can even install windows on it and then it becomes exactly like what you’re familiar with. this also means that the steam deck isn’t limited to steam games, any game you could put onto your PC can be put onto the deck. you could get games off GoG or the Epic Store (if you wanted to for some reason lmao) and still play them on the deck. to me it would probably be better looked at as a hybrid of gaming PC and laptop than a normal game console in terms of what you need.

that said I won’t get one either because I do have a laptop already and it doesn’t need replacing. it’s a neat piece of tech but I don’t need one. the Switch on the other hand has an upcoming metroid game I need so I probably will get one of those.

chicken I suppose, not because of the meat itself but because of how versatile it is.

have you ever experienced intense deja vu?

Yes. I have literally had dreams of events that wouldn’t occur for many years. Not all of them were significant events, but a couple were. It was a little spooky sometimes.

What is likely the most obscure console game you have ever played?

An old Pac-Man game my cousin used to have on some sort of old console. You ran around and broke stuff in third-person trying to escape, but we never were able to. It’s so obscure I don’t even remember the name of the console, let alone the game.

What’s your favorite board game?

edit : now that i look it up, it was most likely one of the pac-man world games.

i don’t know but one of my favorites is Machi Koro. I don’t know if it is an english game originally but it’s really fun
what is your favorite dungeon in rotmg

Oryx’s Sanctuary, the mini’s are for the most part a good challenge (outside of beisa), and require players to learns the shot patterns instead of being carried by groups. Oryx himself is sweat inducing and is a really fun challenge overall, but most importantly, the loot feels deserved and at the very least, you will get guaranteed glife and gmana from oryx himself, which makes completing the dungeon feel well worth it to the player(cough cough SHATTERS).

Thoughts on the star rank and fame rework in general?

I think both were excellent changes overall. Seeing a white star is back to being a somewhat rare occurrence which is pretty fun! I am sure in 6 months there will be a ton of them again, but for now it is really refreshing to see so many blue and red stars.

What is (/was) your favorite class in school?

Latin. Used to hate it, but then this year me and one other kid (who happened to be one of my best friends) were the only people taking one of the advanced levels of it and we had an amazing teacher. Then my friend dropped out, so it was a one on one class. Still cool tho.

What’s your coolest hidden talent?

Hmm, I’m very fast and exact at mental arithmetics. I remeber several funny situations in meetings at work where different cases should be compared and I just sat there and got all the numbers out. :smiley:

What’s your favorite location to live? (And do you live in your adopted country? )