Best set possible

warrior with dbow, prot, acrop, admin crown.
i mean, switch out a jugg for a prot, and you get the healing too with like 80 def instead of 90…

Why do ppl say warrior? Wizzy has more dex (25 more) more wis and more mp, all you lose is vit (worthless with a good pet) and hp

1. Useless Katana
  2. T0 trap to make black holes
  3. Nothing, because I like to show off my chest
  4. Ring of minor defence for extra swag

5, a Jalapeno pet

Dbow, Thousand Suns spell, Acrop, Admin Crown
And a maxed out pet with electric, savage, and attack close

that’s a reskin eledet

My personal: Void Blade, Jugg, Spec, Crown

ik

eledet = bad

warri with cosmic? wut?

How is eledet bad? It’s not as good as pierce against high def enemies but other than that it’s the best spell.

What drugs are you on. It has the highest damage if you land all shots in. (At <like 30 def)

Eledet is horrible compared to the st spell. Even mnova is more affordable and more worth using.

yes.

+700 wis

add divine pet

true definition of perma stun. :wink:

lel xD set 101

These aren’t necessarily good, but I would like to see these on a priv. server, as they seem quite fun.

First of all, Knight with any sword, Jugg, CC, and UBDEF for a total of 88 def, x2 with jugg gets you 176 def!
That would be fun to try and tank with.

Oreo on anything would be amazing.

I think this might bend your rules a little, but:

Knight with:
Ogmur as main weapon (:3), Jugg as ability, CC, and UBDEF, 103 def x2 = 206 DEF! Oryx 1’s “gaze upon my face” shotgun would only do ~50 dmg then! You might even be able to tank O2’s shotgun (the armor pierce bullet doesn’t inflict Armor Break, and with 200 defense his 240 melee attack won’t do that much, if you use Deca over UBDEF you’d probably survive? idk somone help with the math)

You take a certain amound of damage ~15% I believe regardless of how high your def is. You could tank it, but not multiple times.

Knight With Tshot, Prot, Fire Dragon, Crown
OR Knight With EP, Oreo, CC, Crown

you’re gonna get popped.

The invulnerable would let me EP it is meant to be fun