Bots are runing my life

Well… I was just having a laugh and dropped my pixie I JUST GOT on my ppe… it was in a corner where no one was standing… and a bot insta ran over at 200mph and picked it up. I know this is kind of my fault but none of this would have happened if bots were allowed in our servers… rip first pixie…

Bots Stole My Pots!

What the hell is this comment section… Anyway sorry for your loss these bots have been around for years, it is the reason we cant tp in the nexus.

lil tip for you they can’t run over to the corners so I don’t know how they would get you there.

I drop trade in the corner all the time.

Edit: oh cool the comment section got fixed! now I make no sense :frowning:

I’m sorry for your pixie, just one advice : don’t drop anything of value in the nexus.

I’ve seen them zoom to the corners in the lower section, maybe not up top. Might vary by server/population.

I do it here

(off google images not my screen)

and ik lucy does it in the bottom corner.

Honestly, i wouldnt even risk dropping there. On some servers the bots have different arrangements, some are up by the realm portals etc. Just go to the left or right bazaar for all drop trades.

I lost my Mantle of Skuld in a similar way.
Where shatter is pointing.

it happened to me back in the old days when i did the same kind of joke. I once dropped a para def, mana, and life (which I all thought were really precious, even the para def), which were all picked up by speedbots. Just accept the loss and move on. You might as well try to lure that same bot and record it to turn it in as proof for speed hacks. Just dont drop things unless you actually dont need them. If you want to play around with dropping items, then do it in a place where nobody can reach you.

At a few more zeros to that number.

well i do that alot, usually i test with something like a vit pot, so that if i lose it, its not that bad.

but i only do this when i cant trade.

i learned my lesson of not dropping things in nexus the easy way. it was only an att pot so nothing serious.

well i learned it the hard way. I lost a total of 1.6 life

ps: I just got orange star. Why hasent it updated yet

(I’ve never experienced pain of losing something that I dropped because I dropped it for a specific reason aka i don’t want it)
Something else that I find just as hilarious is that when you first create an account, you have to complete a ReCAPTCHA (which stops bots), and check the “I swear to Oryx I am not a bot” - yet these plenty of these shitheads all over the place.

If a piece of 8.5 in x 11 in printer paper had a small bit of it burned for each time someone violates their (non existent and un-read) terms of service, you’d have a pile of ash.

What do you drop trade?

pots, tops, STs, skins

Its always funny when it happens.

The first time I dropped an Onyx Shield on accident and it ran over and picked it upm I was angry but then I just started laughing.

Nobody even reads those.

Exactly lol
basically like apple’s TOS where people check that they agree with it but never read it

Wait, so bots are runing your life? Don’t let them do that! You’re the one supposed to be in control. You run your own life!