Bow of crismon rage

I love bows, I just love bows. I love playing with them, making them, and yeah. Lol.

Tier: Untiered
Shots: 1
Damage 75-210
Range: 6.5
Rate of fire: 110%
Effects: Quiet on self
Stat bonuses: +40 HP +40 MP
Fame bonus: 5
Feed power: 990

Drops: Janus the door warden (lol)

Notes: This bow has been made to balance the symmetry of life and death.

cool idea, but how come it gives quiet to yourself and +40 mp? how would the applying of quiet even work? perhaps remove the quiet and just make it -100mp like the cpop if you wish for it to be that way, but im not quite sure on whether or not its even a necessary nerf. Its a nice sprite, but it seems a little monotonous, perhaps a little bit more variation of color? also damn that arrow has some big ass fletchings on it lol

Quiet isn’t that much of a downside when you put it on equips for classes that don’t rely on their abilities all that much.

This looks too much like a modified Thousand Shot and not enough like a new concept.

The name and design/color scheme don’t mesh with the flavor text.

Bows already have: A slow shooting high damage option, a fast shooting single shot option, a low damage multi shot option, and a fast shooting double shot option. I don’t know if the Quiet would balance it at all if used on a Huntress, since half the community uses it to get the Mundane fame bonus (Don’t use your ability at all). I like the bow sprite but the arrow looks fat and not like an arrow at all, rather like a canister.

i suppose that’s unique and UT-like but I don’t necessarily like it because you are discouraging use of what makes the 2 bow classes distinct and unique from eachother. Quivers and traps are a large part of how the 2 classes are used strategically and to disable them from use just for a high damage bow seems ehhh

you mean cpop

also like others said, removing the quiver/trap, isnt that big of a deal to them, b/c some people play mundane

i can see this being used for mundane.

Also, this would basically make archer and huntress the same, except archer would be better 95% of the time b/c of the quiver stat buff.

yeah youre right i meant the cpop

To be honest, the sprite and drop location are pretty good. Love the coloring on the bow. I’m not so sure about the quiet though. The bow just doesn’t seem unique enough.

So is it just like a eaiser to aim (higher dps), less dmaging DBow, look what else is on that graph which fits a similar description; the thousand shot. Your bow is very much like a Thousand Shot, in terms of target, but with a little more damage, and less rate of fire.

Why the quite on self? It isn’t like this bow is affected by MP, so basically your taking your trap/quiver offline for the sake of a weak bow. What would stop me firing my quiver, and then swapping out my bow?

The damage range isnt good. Maybe u can increase it to 110 - 215

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.