Bow of the Raging Sun

###Bow of the Raging Sun

Like bacon it sizzles, and gods like bacon it sizzles.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT

• Rate of fire: 80%

• Range: 6

• Stat Bonus: +10 SPD, +2 ATK

• Special properties: Shots do not pass through enemies

• Fame Bonus: 4%

• Feed Power: 900

• Att Damage: 30-40 (35)

• Shots: 7 (245)

####Drops From:

• Eye of the Dragon

####More info
This is the first item I have made. I made this bow to highlight on the possible damage output of playing up close and personal to a boss. I feel like the archer only has a few good bows, and decided to make a seven shot bow. The angle of the outer most arrows form 150 degrees, meaning you really have to be close for all the shots to hit. I made this bow in mind with the fact it’s for more risky players. I think with this DPS of this bow can even out-do the dbow. Utility wise I think this bow is probably going to be very situation based. Please give me constructive criticism, and not just brutal pointless comments. Although I know I’m gonna get it anyways.
Edit: This bow does actually does out-do the Dbow by quite a bit. Dbow shoots at 33% for an average of 450. While landing all shots, the SBow can hit an average of 455 at 150% speed.
Edit: The bow was extremely broken. The dex buff was changed to a spd buff, the damage was nerfed and so was the rate of fire. Please show respective feedback, and I realize the sprite is too big.
Edit: Removed Pierce effect (Credit to Wizybrain) and nerfed rof some more.

Dont add dex stats to a weapon that got already +50% more rof then normal bow and btw how big is the area where the shots go ?

First, why would you put +Dex and Att on a weapon? Why not just adjust the RoF and damage respectively? And this item incredibly OP.

Yellow is your bow. Assuming all 7 shots hit, it’s always better than all bows but Dbow and mostly better than it. Nerfing it to 2-3 shots (not sure exactly how many) would balance it a bit.
Also, your sprite is 10x10, and item sprites can only be 8x8. Use this site to make sprites.

I’d rate this 2/10. The sprite is off, it’s too OP, and you clearly didn’t think about balancing it.

Cursed Blade

Thank you for the feed back. It’s my first bow and I appreciate you showing a graph like this. I’ll nerf it accordingly.

There is seven, and the 2 outer most shots form a 150 degree arc.

You can try balancing things on this site, which is also the site I used to make that graph.

Cursed Blade

Is this site only available if I donate to it? Can’t seem to use it otherwise

Do you have Flash on your device? If not, that’s why.

I believe I have flash, and also the art maker works nicely, although I can’t load anything. How do I fix it? I saved them and unless I can save it can’t upload it.

I just screenshot my sprites. As for the other site, I have no clue.

OK thank you.

1. Too OP
  2. Sprite not 8*8
  3. Don’t talk about bacon in your description

Otherwise, cool idea, good effort for explanation, another :candy: for you!

Aw yeah 2 in a row! I know it’s op as well, I tried to balance unsuccessfully.

It’s called lowering the damage

Ok. it used to be even stronger and more op.

HOLY SH#T dude that like a candy ring so add ring and the bow dude you just beat rouge in speed..

Lol unless you are already a rogue as well
Edit: It’s a bow. What was I thinking lmao.

ya see, i dont know what the previous damage outputs were, but you can try getting rid of the pierce effect to balance it out. that way it would only be used in some scenarios

Good idea! And previous damage output was over 9000 dps

Love the design of the Bow and the Arrow, but I wished it dropped somewhere else and 7 shots, really?