Bronze Knight ST set (sprites needed)

Stone Breaker Spear
(sprite goes here)
This spear was found sticking out of the hind leg of the Grand Sphinx. It seems to work well against armored targets.

Stats:

• Tier: ST
  • Range: 3.2
  • Shots: 1
  • ROF: 60%
  • Damage: 390- 410
  • Feed Power: 700
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Drops From: Grand Sphinx

Crescent Shield
(sprite goes here)
This bronze shield was stuck to a sucker on one of the tentacles of the Hermit God. It looks as though it was designed to block damage while still being able to jab with your weapon.

Stats:

• Range: 3.2
  • Shots: 1
  • Damage: 0
  • Special Properties: Stuns target for 2 seconds. While holding down ability key, gives you invulnerability, pet stasis, and dazed.
  • MP cost: 100 (for “shield bash”) 100/s (for “guarding”, this will last about 2.5 seconds at max mana)
  • State Bonus: -10 spd
  • Feed Power: 500
  • Drops From: Hermit God

Bronze Breastplate
(sprite goes here)
A solid bronze breastplate that covers your entire torso but is easily pierced. Thessal had a whole collection of these, how many men did she kill?

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +20 def, -2 spd
  • Feed Power: 500
  • Drops From: Thessal

Bronze Gauntlet
(sprite goes here)
A bronze gauntlet worn for extra protection. It’s uncomfortable to swing a sword with this on.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +5 def, +60 hp, -5 dex
  • Feed Power: 400
  • Fame Bonus +4%
  • Drops From: Bes

Full set bonus: +5 dex, +5 def, +6 spd, +40 hp

More Info:

It can be quite difficult thinking of an ST set since you have to balance four items, so please be patient if I have to make a few minor tweaks here and there. This idea is for fun, but I would like to think of it as if it were added into the game. Accepting any criticism.

Alright then, i suggest you get some sprites in, or some people may think the idea is incomplete(which it technically is).

The constant profile pic changing is getting confusing. [quote=“Rammernaut, post:2, topic:5864”]
i suggest you get some sprites in
[/quote]
I can’t make any right now, but I’m going to try the best I can. I was thinking about just paying someone to make them for me though.[quote=“Rammernaut, post:2, topic:5864”]
which it technically is
[/quote]

What’s incomplete? Other than the sprites, it’s all there.

Sprites do constitute as part of the idea, its not terrible if you can’t get any, but it adds to the appeal of the whole post.

I already have a new one planned for tomorrow.

Lol[quote=“Rammernaut, post:4, topic:5864”]
Sprites do constitute as part of the idea,
[/quote]

I would have waited until I finished the sprites to post the idea but I suck at making them and I thought it was something that could be added in later.

I decided to sprite a bit for you.

The armor didn’t come out right, not exactly my best works, but it’s hard to go with a Bronze theme, hope it can serve as a start point.

eh i don’t think we need two ST sets on same class.

Good point, atleast let the other classes get atleast one ST set.

@Hammmmmmmy

Each of these can be an individual item. It doesn’t have to be a set but it would be cool if it was.

this can be broken thus causing you have have perma invul/dazed, like how you get quited on ninja

tell me about it…

one reason this idea doesnt really work is the drop locations, if they are rare, it’ll be insanely hard to get the full set. Even if they do get it, each individual piece isnt all that good. And why does a spear have less range than a sword?

its interesting how your taking away spd and dex from the knight. Considering how people love to put nile on knight.

It’s to make using the full set tempting. Also the invul could make the knight class crazy easy to rush with, so I decided less speed was good.

Why does a dagger have more? Balance. I didn’t want the spear to be more used than an acclaim so I made it only do more dps at a high def and gave it less range.

Makes the set bonus more appealing.

Oh yeah…

RIP O2, invincible knight punches him in the face w/ a shield and suddenly its all over

Lol, I was thinking that. I gave it a 2 second stun and 1 projectile to try and counteract that but should the shield bash be removed/cost more mp?

b/c u throw it[quote=“Etahn, post:11, topic:5864”]
Makes the set bonus more appealing.
[/quote]

but how rare are they?

raises eyebrow

and you don’t think the invincible is the problem? divine pets give you 6 seconds of no damage whatsoever imagine what you can do in that time, not just at O2.

How do I make a fair rarity without experiencing it for myself? 1 in 50 sounds fair for the spear and shield and 1 in 25 for armor and gauntlet, but I won’t know if that’s fair without testing it.

(and daze) How can I balance this where a noob can use it and a Divine pet doesn’t break it? I wanted it to be a sort of blocking mechanic but I have no idea how to without a Divine pet making it unfair for other players.

you can’t. try something else (preferably not invulnerability). key held effects inherently favor high level pets.

RIP unique shield ideas. I wish there was a debuff that worked like sickness for mp, then I could balance this.

@Xaklor sorry about the notification again, but how about pet stasis along with invul and daze? Then I could make it a very temporary (like 2 second) invul for everyone, no matter the pet, and it doesn’t have a cooldown meaning skilled players can use it only when it’s needed to “block” a large amount of shots or one big shot.

mp pots+other mp healers.

my main problems are these:

1. don’t make invulnerability a key held effect

2. don’t give knights invulnerable