Bronze Knight ST set (sprites needed)

A knight with invuln is weaker than a pally with invuln.

I could see why you say this, but I’m taking away the knights shield damage and giving it daze for a (what is now) couple seconds of invuln to block damage when it’s really needed.

This was an attempt to make a unique shield cuz I thought it would be fun

This is a direct downgrade to the T9 armour(besides fp).

ST armor isn’t meant to be good. It’s part of a set which gives you a bonus for wearing the full thing.

But all of the ST armour in the game rn aren’t DIRECT downgrades to their tiered counterparts. Mantle of Skuld may be bad, but does provide some other stats which may be useful in some situations.

Gotcha on the sprite! one moment…

There you go. What do you think?

i really would rather get a jugg, like when you want an ep but you get a plane?

Yasss

That’s an unbalanced set, it sucks too much, I’d rather the normal oryx st set

Not bad dude, thanks.

This wouldn’t affect jugg drops and wouldn’t even be a white bag.[quote=“SorataK, post:30, topic:5864, full:true”]
That’s an unbalanced set, it sucks too much, I’d rather the normal oryx st set
[/quote]

Why? Explanation please.[quote=“PrimeGrind, post:24, topic:5864”]
But all of the ST armour in the game rn aren’t DIRECT downgrades to their tiered counterparts.
[/quote]

But a fairy plate being a direct upgrade is okay?

It has 4 less def than of acrop. Of course, 40hp and 40mp may be better than 4 def(especially for melees), but lots of people prefer the extra def. Some even use cc!

I was referring to this.

So you’re saying lots of people see the fairy plate as a direct downgrade? But didn’t you just say [quote=“PrimeGrind, post:24, topic:5864”]
But all of the ST armour in the game rn aren’t DIRECT downgrades to their tiered counterparts.
[/quote]

stop overshading!

Crap!

I should seriously stop overshading.

I assume you’ve seen some of my ‘other’ creations?

Fairy isn’t a direct downgrade nor upgrade to its tiered counterparts. But your armour is a direct downgrade to its tiered counterparts. I suggest you buff it.

T9 armor has 20 def. My armor has 20 def and -2 spd, so it’s a downgrade. Fairy plate has 20 def +40 hp and +40 mp, so it’s an upgrade.

Just a couple important quotes to keep in mind when reading my response.

Okay…now I know what you’re talking about. I was comparing fairy and acrop not fairy and dscale. Your armour is under powered. I would feel better if you buff it.

Yeah, sorry for the confusion. I will likely not buff the armor since it is an ST set, and the usefulness should come from the set bonus and not each individual item, or people will just use one item, which defeats the purpose of a set.

Well…your items shouldn’t be useless if not used with the set. Most “bad” ST items aren’t like your ST item. They actually have a chance to be better than their tiered counterparts in some situations. Your armour is, as I said, DIRECTLY worse than even the T9 armour.

I think the shield concept of holding down is really cool. I’ve always liked the dual function of the ninja star it might be a cool UT to add to a few other classes.

uuhhh, i mean by, why would anyone want that set if it’s not useful, im not asking for something op but atleast be good, id rather wear tops then look cool in a stupid st set