Buff Mystic

And another thing to consider is how you have to do the quick mouse jerk every 3 seconds in order to perma berserk. That’s not very appealing to me because I’m already inaccurate enough, never mind the constant ‘I don’t want to stasis you but still curse you and get berserked’.

Additionally there’s the spellbomb and skull to consider when comparing these classes in terms of glands game play.

But boy, I would not trade a good mystic in shatters for anything; switch rushes are soo satisfying :wink:

As my friend @Aehfafwefj says,

or something like that.

mystic is troll so he doesnt need to be nerfed or buffed

Wizard has a nuke. Unless you double buff, which is overrated, it ends up at roughly the same DPS with just berserk.

Yes Mystic has it’s niche, which is rushing shatters switches. However, as a main, Wizard and now, necro (which has nearly the DPS and a OP heal) outclass it.

To be fair we want an incentive for people to play mystic. Knight (or warrior) is always going to be the class for the scrubs who just crash sprites and shit. A smaller trade-off encourages people to move beyond those classes. Warrior will always be the shatters soloist. Mystic never completely stands out, just spellbomb and DPS as a wizard if you are at maximum range so if it is the powerful, expert jack of all trades so be it.

Ok, even with the buff, necro is useless, unless your pet’s heal is horrible. The ATK buff still does not give much of an advantage, the skull costs too much, and it’s worse than wizard in general. However, mystic can stasis and therefore gives some padding space, and there is also the berserk. I agree that the wizard is still better (because of the OP damage) but mystic is most definitely better than necro.
so many people fell for the “DECA buffed it.”

Mystic’s niche has a wide variety of things actually. It can do everything a wizard can do except for nuke the living balls out of everything.

Mystic can rush. Wizard cannot.

Mystic can crowd control while wizard’s spellbomb is very concentrated on one enemy(kind of anticlimatic, but with the introduction of Pierce, it’s really just to wreck one enemy at a time nonstop.)

If it weren’t for mystic’s neglible stats, mystic would win this fight.

But hey, at least it’s better than necro.

No it can’t.

How can it not?

Stasis whatever you don’t want to fight, drag the rest.

Then technically, wizard is also crowd control…

Spell bomb whatever you don’t want to fight, drag the rest.

I’m confused here.

I don’t see how spellbombing what you don’t want to fight really works.

Wouldn’t you spellbomb what you want to fight?

You are getting rid of the things you don’t want are you?

My point is, mystic technically isn’t a crowd control because its weapon only targets one enemy at a time.

But mystic allows you to only focus on one enemy at a time without having to worry about other things.

I suppose crowd control is the wrong word…

Anyone who says mystic isn’t a crowd control class has either never played mystic or never played mystic correctly.

Crowd control is not the right word, but I know what you mean by it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Necro can rush some things. Look at a vid of Necro abyss rush compared to a Mystic. But again in abysses or even other dungeons where heal would be useful, there is such thing as a prot priest or a paladin.

Necro can certainly rush things, it just doesn’t have the damage output that mystic can have and if you hit a dead end you can’t stasis shit. That is really the only reason mystic can rush shatters switches and necro can not.

Yeah, but then again, you have healing for increased survivability.

If you ever hit a dead end, you may be able to heal your way out of it.

As for damage output, with necro’s att buff, it should be good enough.

Can’t disagree with Shatter’s switches, though.

Have you even tried Necromancer before? xD

Also, Necromancer is currently trash because of pets.

I think I’m only 1 star with necro.