Calendar gltich?

omfg my calendar is at 17th when its 25th why??? i wont get th echest and charatacher now i will actually commit suicide im not joking

edit:thanks for help guys i smashed my phone cause the rage but its all okay :slight_smile:

Maybe because you didn’t log in for 25 days?

im soo mad i just wanna smash my phone my pc screen my pc !$(!($!($!(%()&!%_!%!)%+!#)%!+%%+*)%#

i was soo happy to get a charatcher and vault but !$!$@!() deca didnt explain it properly

They explained it fine, most people understood and got it

Jheeze man stfu.

It isn’t DECA’s fault nor is it a glitch if you couldn’t comprehend what was written in the patch notes. And if you didn’t understand it, there were probably 10 different threads you could have checked to make sure you understood.

im about to fall into tears…

Did you think that as long as you log in on the 25th you’d get day prize 25? Hello? This was a way to improve player activity, so people would log in more. If it worked like that then everyone wild only log in on the days with prizes they want.

This triggers me, pls delete the PS part or I will probably flag. pls don’t be rude to others. If you are being sarcastic put a /s or :wink: at the end of your post

Better luck next time

My friend’s looks like this too. I think he said he forgot to log in for a few days. I don’t know if this was the case for you though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.