Can Deca reroll my account? [revive character]

I was in Cem and I got hit by a really hard lag spike that went on for like 2 minutes. When I reset my browser my account was dead… is there anyway they can reroll it or am I gonna have to deal with it. The account is MrFarmKais.

what do u mean reroll?

Like revive the character. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

soz that can’t happen :frowning: >:U

Oh really? Cause ive seen some people lalk about how they can do that if the reason was good enough and I just find this death to be very unfair since I couldn’t control anything (couldn’t nexus so I just reset the browser). Guess ill just deal with it…

DECA has the ability to revive dead characters, but they won’t (except for specific scenarios, like when SwatSec hacked RotMG a few years back).

For future reference, if you lag for over 10-20 seconds and you care about your character, close Flash/browser, etc. Better to keep your character than get another Potion of Speed.

Eh understandable but that’s really frustrating… Well thanks for that guys guess ill just go get my gear again.

they could recompensate u
but not fully

How so?

if u have video footage just send it to them

Nope I don’t record when I’m playing the only evidence I have was my characters grave but I guess that’s not enough since you can easily say you lagged on any character and got it back.

Yeah. You’ll just have to deal with it fam.

i don’t believe deca can do it because of the lose everything when u die thingy

but

##Welcome to the forums! @MrFarmKais
Have a :cookie:!

something similar happened with my warrior a few months back. my apartment complex blew two transformers, noticed I dc’d from skype, was rubberbanding, so I closed out of flash about 10 seconds after the transformer blew. (but I got the program not responding, and it finally closed out after another 20-30 seconds). internet didn’t come on for another day or two, so when I checked, my 8/8 warrior was dead, they said they couldn’t do anything.

Yeah, I was really salty a while back when my 2/8 Knight teleported and instantly died.
I asked them if they could revive, with the response that no character will be revived except very rare mass killings (SwatSec), etc.

Lmao thanks

Anyways thanks guys for the info guess theres no use complaining about this and just move on.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.