Can't log into RotMG

Please provide the following information when asking for tech support. It helps a lot!

• Computer Operating System : I am on ChromeBook
  • Where you play : realmofthemadgod.com
  • Your browser and version Chrome OS
  • The version of Adobe Flash you have installed : 24.0.0.221
  • Optional: if you have lag or network issues you can also say roughly where you live : I get so much lag I constantly get lagged out whenever there a 5+ mobs on screen basically. I live in East US.

Hey, when I try to log into my RotMG account, it says loading, then load error, retrying, then this :

Idk what to do so please help.

How long it is since you logged in?

I had just logged out.

Well it probably is common 10 min disconnect so try to wait and log in again

Well I just tried again and it worked so I think it was just the game lagging out. Sry to bother everyone :sweat_smile:

No problem

Just leave it, it will auto close eventually and it is just making work for the mods.

It’s the 10 minute DC. As the name implies, wait 10 minutes and then log back in again. Then it should be good. 10 minute DC’s happen randomly, and they will happen if another person is using your account already.

Then you shouldn’t play the game until you get something better than a chromebook. Also play on flash player 18, it is less laggy than on the website. (tutorial here : https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector)

I have discovered ze issue!

Thread seems done… @moderators close?

calm your toast, Loafy, the thread can close on its own, not like more people are gonna come here and bump it(they probably will) but if they do, who cares? it doesn’t matter…

Calm My Toast??? HOW DARE THEE

why don’t u like… calm your… er… eagle or something.

You would want to say something about his/her christmas hat.

noo that’s not the correct thing :wink:
@YinYarn don’t you dare spill the beans :)) you’re the only one that knows what i need to calm c;

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.