Can't Update guild on realmeye!

Its like I am a normal player on my realmeye guild page and I cant work on my guild page. Help?

Guild Description Perms

Welcome to the forum, @TheRealKC.

Currently, you are an unverified founder of your guild. That means that the original founder promoted you by emailing support, or you changed the guild name.

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it. Since DECA doesn’t own RealmEye, they can’t help you. Likewise, sending a message through RealmEye to @MrEyeBall will not work either, because he practically never replies.

darn, so there is nothing I can do?

Currently, I see no possible way.

I suppose you could do one of the following:

• Contact the previous founder and ask him to verify you.

• Send MrEyeBall a message (most likely not respond).

• Make a new guild, and tell the old guild to migrate.

[moved -> Forum Feedback (also includes RealmEye feedback, RE bugs & RE discussion) Q & A as now Forum Feedback is only for forum things]

Sorry I haven’t got anything useful to suggest though.
:cry:

that is me. I am the previous founder.

You can try sending a message to Mreyeball over realmeye (not forums)

https://www.realmeye.com/player/mreyeball

as for “contacting the old founder” you or not that wont do anything they can’t verify members.

I’m pretty sure guilds with 2+ words in its name are glitched, I think that eventually it will recognize you as its founder as thats what happened with my guild. I think you should just wait and see what happens

Did you pay the 1000 Fame?

yeah.

Then I’m quite curious as to how you weren’t verified.

Were you able to originally edit before? Please specify a rough date.

Guilds with 2 words or more in their name are glitched, I think its because a guild with 2 words and 1 space is recognized as the same as a guild with 2 words and more spaces, example: ROTMG.SWAT and ROTMG…SWAT

Edit: the dots represent spaces because it apparently won’t let me make more than 1 space

Edit 2: Looking on @TheRealKC’s guild realmeye, apparently it has a description? How does that work? Because none of the guild’s members are confirmed

I recalled seeing another founder of his guild, but I’m not so sure.

But if I go on realmeye and former members and use the rank filter so the highest rank shows, there are no founders. Or are private guild history players not affected by that?

Private Players aren’t affected by that filter.

it was my alt, but I tried that.

HTML bunches any number of normal spaces together into one.
If you are desperate to have multi spaces, you need to use the code   one for every space.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.