Character reqs

This is a suggestion for those who want to have fun playing this game rather than those who want to git gud. Well first you kinda have to be gud lol. So if you know me well enough, I refuse to make certain classes unless I have certain uts. I’m sure some of you guys have this as well, but I just want to share mine, because they are pretty good:

These are listed from harshest to least harshest

Huntress: spec ctrap dbow cbow

Archer: spec DBOW cbow

Ninja: doku, void blade pyra

Assasin: Nile murky harly

Sorc : fulmi mad robe expo

Necro : EP, mad robe, Esben skull

Mystic : mad robe EP

Rogue : planewalker pyra

Priest : prot, mad robe

Warrior: pyra and autism

Pally: csword

Knight : nile

The only class that doesn’t need any for me? The mighty Wizard! It’s cuz the only good spell is tiered, you don’t need an EP due to its high enough dps, nor do I need a mad robe because I will generally throw a soulless or blue dragon robe on it.

i have a feeling there is a large amount of people who will disagree with you on that one.
######unless you count as:pierce to be a tiered item…

I meant to type tradable XD mb

funny.

If you know who I am on reddit :slight_smile:

why spec on huntress just no.

jeez you don’t need spectral on bow classes oml. it gives you barely more dps at the cost of less survivability.

void blade is by no means necessary. Doku is, but less so after buff. Also Pyra is cool, ubdef or hp also good.

mad robe? why not gsorc (which is better for sorc) or an ST?

EP on necro? not really just for chests i guess. again why mad robe. There are STs you know.

no ST orb? Conflict? again, gsorc is better and why not an ST

okay for priest (especially prot) you should really want shendyt cuz extra def and better stats.

you r dumb

csword??? Why not dblade or pixie which do more damage on a pally.

ive never made a knight with a nile. Have a good pet and hp is better.

Yeah… Special Tiered Also [quote=“DreadDrake, post:1, topic:5969”]
blue dragon robe
[/quote]

is a UT and a horrible choice for wizard lmao.

TL;DR

overall you seem to have very weird character item reqs but hey if they work for you then whatever.

St stands for set tiered, and I meant to type tradable (not letting me edit for some reason)

Also reason for spec

My first one is rather Insignifigant,it’s just that hydra and CSILKS look HIDEOUS with a quiver or ctrap

Plus 3 att goes longer ways than 2 or 1 dex from 800 damage of a doom bow

Dragon robe is over powered on wizard, or any robe class in general, especially after the buff.

The 6 att will grant a wizard 81 att, without using a swap out, which is arguably the highest in the game when combined with st spell’s att boost, after the archer’s QOT spec combo. With a ubatt , wizard is able to achieve 93 att, which is pretty damn high.

Also from dragon robe’s buff, the 6 spd is also useful. Let’s consider the other side of a wizard, the side where the spell becomes the main focus. Throw a gem stone on it with the robe, and BAM 62 spd, you’ll be able to keep up better in wine cellars, whilst still retaining a bulk of 84 att.

Aside from these buffs, it also grants 3 wis, though not very useful is still a nice little side dish to the 6 spd and 6 att.

are you sure about set tiered? either way it doesn’t matter.

Umm okay so you would rather look good and die easier? And yeah I say die easier but you only have 2 def less. But realize that the same difference between [quote=“DreadDrake, post:7, topic:5969”]
3 att goes longer ways than 2 or 1 dex
[/quote]

is the same between 15 and 13 def, however the amount of damage gained by spectral over hydra will not let you kill things faster (actually barely slower cuz less dex), it would let you get soulbound easier (cuz you already do massive damage per shot) and wont let you kill things in less hits. SO in that case I say why not have more def…

No, def doesn’t really matter on an archer unless ur like really fling unmaxed, you have 7 god damn range

Same goes for reasoning on a wizard, you don’t need the lack of 1 def from the gsorc or mad robe, neither the 3 def from soulless or shendyt either.

for me its:
nothing… I don’t really rely on uts.

if I had to pick one, it might be esben or fulmi.

Yea cuz you just merch it all anyway and throw a deca ring on everything + tops

incorrect, I enjoy playing with the tiered ones, especially with the recent buff

and I have only used deca on one character before and I don’t use tops either

ofc I like things like cbow and dbow, but those things are just generally luxury.

for me its mostly just a dbow/cbow
and csword is nice on pally for dangerous places where you have less def than knight and warrior. at least as a switch out, and for easy places where you can get in close, you can use dblade/pixie.

But def is still more important than a 3 measly att. Lets talk about the time I had my hydra on and actually nexuses with 1 hp…

Umm no Wizard is extremely squishy so even though you have range you can’t soak up 3 medusa bombs without flashing so having 2 extra def and 50 extra hp is huge. WIzard is so much more tanky with a soulless its like a different class to me.

you’re thinking of @IAmShurima :wink:

Uhhhh wizard doesn’t need def, it’s so squishy you can’t improve it. Go for the extremes, don’t just mitigate everything into a flat line.

This may be the stupidest post of all time. So because your character is squishy you shoudn’t do your best to make it less squishy??? Are you actually insane?

https://www.realmeye.com/top-wizards

checkthis out and count how many are wearing soulless/shendyt or bracer. How many are wearing both? Yeah.

How many have the thought of being creative? Yea

So in your mind creativity > survivability. Okay…

Yea the point of a game is to have fun xdd