Cheating death

still where? he means chars selection screen. entered what? he means he choose char in the selection and click play or whatever it was. so he’s going to nexus

oh okay i guess that could sort of make sense but very barely lol

In the characters screen, where your characters show.[quote=“MrLoaf, post:20, topic:7561”]
entered what???
[/quote]

Nexus[quote=“MrLoaf, post:20, topic:7561”]
now this doesn’t make sense, because if by there you mean the dungeon, the exit portal wouldn’t take you to nexus, but back into the realm…
[/quote]

No, I die, I get a loading screen but it didnt say Loading, its just that like loading screen with trees and castles (background when ur in character screen I think) Then after 10 minutes I could log in again and my Knight is still alive in the character selection screen. I press play and enter nexus not dead although I should be dead.

Exactly

Note: This is just the exact error message that showed when this happened 2 yrs ago. When it happened again yesterday, I did actually die and my character was gone.

Lol yes I got that later thx to Herdidi’s comment. My view of the word “enter” was wrong :joy:

The only Kool Kid is RotMG troller :wink:

like this?

No, not at all.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.