China to force online games with loot boxes publicly announce item probabilities

Oh nice. You should visit mao tan Chang if you can decide. It’s a rural area with a tough school its known for. (In b4 moved to off topic) some say the school looks like a jail. My father and my grandfather graduated from there.

haha. i went a tour throughout china once and visited a bunch of places (only thing i remember are tired legs, and car sick)

im visiting family there.

DECA CEO: Let’s read the news…

http://www.mcprc.gov.cn/whzx/bnsjdt/whscs/201612/t20161205_464422.html

Stares at the restrictions for 10 minutes before realizing he couldn’t read Mandarin.

DECA CEO: Let me use Google Translate.

Stares at the restriction for 500 minutes.

**DECA CEO**: _This doesn't look good... If I release the Mystery Box information, there will be chaos..._

Info going through his head.

DECA CEO: DEVELOPERS, CHANGE THE RATE FOR ALL OF THE BOXES SO IT LOOKS BETTER!

17 Minutes Later

DECA CEO: That looks better! Great job boys!

The reason is because of lag, not directly because of GFW, There’s enough engineering kiddos in China for finding bypass methods, but the proxy servers used cause too much lag. At least, that was my experience.

Regardless, some of the most internet junkie Chinese guys have heard of it. An international student at a summer camp knew about it when he saw someone playing it because of swatsecone/that lizard squad script kiddie.

Umm I have rolled 100 times no fries. Must be 1/billion here super lucky kid.

oh nice. You may or may not meet my grand parents lol, or even cousin (he lives in shanghai, but goes to visit) his name is kangkang.

And there’s somewhere else, Austr… hmmm Austria maybe? Yeah that’s it.

@Dreadrake you forgot Australia and New Zealand

My bad

Austria is in europe

I thought it was a typo, if I missed the joke I missed it far lol

Just keep the VPN on.

If you guys want to try some websites: http://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/

[details=Test Results]

[/details]

It’s very unstable. Each result was tested ~5 seconds after the previous result.

i just keep getting failed…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.