[Collect Rewards!] Dear Valentine~ By: Scorchmist

im chinese thats the only reason i play mei

Iā€™ll give you a little suggestion.

Clean up the use of profane language please. :slight_smile:

ę€ä½ č‡Ŗå·±ć€‚

Translation: Kill yourself.

Wait.

I thought Mei was Japanese.

My bad, I noticed off the bat that half the community doesnā€™t mind and the other half is a little booty bothered. Probs should adjust though. Ty for the reccommendation. Oh lmao, it was insta-removed.

Waitā€¦ WHAT?

čÆ·ę€äŗ†ęˆ‘

Please kill yourself? What?

Make a new thread in off-topic to discuss more.

getting a little off topic :wink:

You didnā€™t even know she was a girl at that time :slight_smile: ah what a fun night that was!

[quote=ā€œThees, post:99, topic:5299ā€]
Until she teleported to some random guy and got into a random dungeon, effectively killing all of our dreams. She led us for about 40 seconds, proving her ā€œgreatā€ leadership.
[/quote]Haha that was so funny. I think it was when she left us i revealed that @Shaxasno was a girl to you :slight_smile:
I hope we can play together again in another time.

Actually what you posted is a AABB rhyme scheme.

Hit into the mirror, always reflected
Sneaky little spy, never defected
Innocent serenity, written with chalk
Endless love, sitting on the clock
Our simultaneous action, the same as your name
Mighty enjoyment, will be as purple as an Acclaim
You provide the district with great hope
Now please honey, donā€™t drop the soap

If you donā€™t think it makes sense, try finding the hidden meanings.

Ironically the person who itā€™s addressed to is one of the few people who might actually figure out what itā€™s saying.

Is it doc XO
if it isā€¦

(hereā€™s hoping I donā€™t totally regret this :confounded:)

@Shaxasno I like reading your posts, they almost always bring a smile to my face. youā€™re always getting put in situations where you either canā€™t keep up or just donā€™t understand, but you donā€™t let that stop you from trying to be in the conversation. I still canā€™t tell if youā€™re putting yourself in those situations on purpose or not, but itā€™s still funny. most people who make little sense to others are just assholes or flat-out annoying to deal with, but youā€™re one of the rare exceptions.

of course, after reading this youā€™re probably going to totally misconstrue my intentions into something theyā€™re not. at this point itā€™s either you get it right for once, or you completely blow it out of proportion and I get a laugh out of it, so a win-win for me :thumbsup:

donā€™t stop being you, or whatever it is youā€™re being here. because #ideas gets depressingly moronic at times. itā€™s nice to have someone like you getting into your own little messes to remind me the world doesnā€™t always have to be serious.

@Stupidity and @RMGnoob I greatly appreciate your presence on the forums here for nearly opposite reasons as shaxasno. both of you are rational and intelligent people, and when you do come to a thread I can count on one or both of you hitting points or ideas that I missed or didnā€™t think were important. even when RMG goes more for the ā€œsavageā€ approach instead of the simple stating of facts, I still agree with him most of the time. both of you actually mention things worth mentioning consistently, and can actually defend an argument against the other plebs.

Iā€™m not sure how many people can actually say this, but I actually read the entire ā€œRelativismā€ thread. the whole thing, giant paragraphs and all. I thought it was excellent reading material, really made you think for once unlike the other stuff on here. I might have added to it if I thought my knife of thinks could stand up to your broadswords of philosophy. also at this point Iā€™m not sure if anything I have to add would have been covered already.

you guys are awesome, keep it up.

wai has no one sent me a valantine yet? D: :broken_heart: :broken_heart::sob:

not even a poem brah

I think its addressed at himself

Wait wut this is just a ty post not a valentine one

Ditching the rules and writing a valentine for me is encouraged :sunglasses:

[details=Replies][quote=ā€œThees, post:99, topic:5299ā€]
So I approached Shaxasno for the first time and asked her to level me. I met Selimmm too, and we both just followed her around for approximately thirty seconds. She even gathered a group of loyal followers behind her, and we worshipped her wizard like a godā€¦
[/quote]

Yus, Iā€™m wondering if I took any pictures of my followers, I do know that I took pictures of all of Selimmmā€™s deaths :wink: Hm. I think it was just you and selimmm, then one of my UsW buddy PM-ed me and asked to join in, so I said yus. (Pecson)[quote=ā€œThees, post:99, topic:5299ā€]
Until she teleported to some random guy and got into a random dungeon, effectively killing all of our dreams. She led us for about 40 seconds, proving her ā€œgreatā€ leadership.
[/quote]

There was hermit and Pent aaand! xo I couldnā€™t miss out on those events! I did come back, multiple times to continue the leveling, but my followers had steadily decreasedā€¦and @Selimmm kept dying multiple times! Which caused great disturbance to our levelings! Then I think someone from the forums(Fun something) @FunDjembe ? I remember a person wanting to give me items when I said something about the death of my knight, but I told them to give towards selimmm since he was in greater need.[quote=ā€œThees, post:99, topic:5299ā€]
Sorry for the novel.
[/quote]

Novels are appreciated :wink:

Yay!~

There have been lots of people lately using my faces! xo (SCORCH**) So Iā€™m sure you will be able to use them, I donā€™t mind, as long as you use them correctly. :ice_cream:

Iā€™m not daring enough unfortunately, no way would I be able to wear them to the full extent with this lag, not risking death to Janus again! t_t

Glad you like them, are you in the Realmeye discord? You would be able to see more of my stories that is not rated Realmeye thread pgā€¦[/details]
(Had to make space for the main person;)

X-xaklor I-I didnā€™t know you felt this wayā€¦
-is speechless-
This is the start of a deeper connection!

Whoa, you know Pecson? Small world, huh?

Heā€™s part of my guild; he gets kicked / ragequits almost all the time, but heā€™s a great friend.

Still surprised that you know him :confused: