ConsoleMC's Troubleshooting Guide in a Website [Final Post for the Website]

#ConsoleMC’s Troubleshooting Guide
As all of you are aware, I made two posts (one with the whole guide laid out, another linking to the website). Because I can’t edit the first guide, not could I edit the second post, I plan on making this third and final post.

I am also aware that people tend to not trust external links for appropriate reasons, so I want to make myself clear that this website does not have any malicious intent (unless you’re an idiot and don’t follow the steps properly).

One minor concern was viewing the guide on a smart phone. The website should cover that problem.

#The Link The guide can be found here: https://sites.google.com/view/rotmgtroubleshooting/home
#Feedback The feedback link can be found here (Google Forms): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUfNn3Tn7urps8XUcvFb0yx9aLAwaYkvuKHKtaBcF4brfVrA/viewform Please send in your concerns, feedback, etc. Please do not send in frivolous requests or spam the form (even though I know half of you are tempted to do so).
#Images

[details=Compatibility]Compatibility with a Computer

Compatibility with a Phone

[/details]

#Final Notes I will not be updating the first guide (the one with the long wall of text). Anyone can use it, but I do hope people could use the website.
###Note for Moderators @moderators, please close my other two threads (and perhaps move them to the WC). *[HGEdit: Done.]*

Help? I don't know! [I die a lot]

wow two…

Nice work!

Ironic that you made this, since you quit b/c of the crappy servers.

I only saw one. If you tell me where the other one is, I’ll take care of it.

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/consolemcs-troubleshooting-guide-in-a-website/3317

Indeed.
But neither is your english.

whats with the massive chinese community here…

like… you can even play in china -_-

Chinese culture has a presence nearly everywhere.
And chinese are gamers. Typically.

It’s more applicable with South America

Also China has VPN and Asia servers :>

I’m not completely fluent.

I’m a Mandarin learner. Funny how my school placed me as an English learner…

why do you want it to be moved to wc? and if you really wanted, you can do it yourself.

So it’s more clear which guide is the updated one. But yeah, ConsoleMC can do that himself.

Also so many Chinese o_0 they gonna kill us all! There’s RotMG Japan but no China kek.

@scorchmist I meant that I never knew there were so many before, always assumed they were Japanese because rotmg Japan.

probably the reason i steal your sprites :wink:

You can’t exactly judge someone because of the way they rate your English.

Even if its street talk. your English is still incorrect.

@Echostreak @Mingyang if you would like to talk about language usage, I suggest you do so in the off-topic area.

If you want to talk about age, do so in off-topic.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.