[Collect Rewards!] Dear Valentine~ By: Scorchmist

So valentines is approaching us! and all of us want to write a valentine to the one we love!

And obviously the one we loves are the moderators for moderating these lovely forums and regulars who fill the forums with discussions.

##The contest

So the contest for today is to write a love letter to any regular, former reg or active moderator. It can be romantic, comedic, whatever.

Active moderators include: Doc, stupidity, Otherbill, HGKing, MattyFatty. Heck you can also do BMJ and Frogboffin

Former regs include: Me, Mynamerr, efnuiadgghregtrg, Pharest, Bluenoser and Oryxyeti.

when you write the story, don’t actually mention them (unless u want them to read it of course).

Make sure the stories still follow forum rules

##Prizes!

Personal Favourite: ubhp
Community Favourite: Cosmic + Gcookie OR Artemis skin
Participation (random winner): 2mana

end date: Feb 25 midnight est.

Perfect time to get out your kinky desires for another regular/moderator.

[ENDED] ~Competition~ Draw out your favorite YinYarn video meme!

I love you

Sincerely, Niegil

Scorch! This cannot work out, why does it have to be a moderator!? How will I ever confess my love to the one I truly Love, who is not a moderator!

Why is Shatter the optional choice!? Dx We need more optional choices!

How about Moderators and Regulars? I don’t think we should include the other people…Well, actually, there could be a person who is in love with a non-Regular/Mod! We must not tear their dreams away by removing their option to confess to the person they truly love!

I barley know any Regulars or Moderators. The only one I love is a Member.

thats too bad.

Wat.

Do we get to pick the winner? If so, what happens if we pull the classic parent tactic “oh, I can’t choose. You’re all my favorites”?

Shaxasno,
We get old and get use to each other. We think alike.

We read each others forum posts. We know what the other wants without asking. Sometimes we flag each other. Maybe sometimes take each other for granted (Likes).

But once in awhile, like today, I meditate on it and realize how lucky I am to share my shitposting with the greatest forum Regular I ever met. You still fascinate and inspire me.

You influence me for the better. You’re the object of my desire, the #1 Realm of the Mad Godly reason for my existence. I love you very much.

Sincerely yours Momoxoxo

Then we all win UBHP’s, Scorch is rich enough for that.

haha, nah, although that would make more sense, i guess.

I guess i dont know what will happen with this, we’ll see

What about fallen regulars/trof etc.?
Are Hate letters allowed?

yeah i had written that in one of my msgs, but deleted, but im too lazy to add to the list, if you want to be in that list, sure ill add you.

Scorch said no Fallen Reg’s, cuz he doesn’t want people making stuff for him. Also Trof, you don’t need permission for Trof

@Scorchmist this was actually for you… But I didnt realise fallen regs were apart of the competition D;

So Shax was just a name you put so you could get fre itenz?

Pretty much…

Edit: Isnt that the point in a contest? to try win Fri Itens?

Hate letters could be intense I encourage this lol :dizzy_face:

umm, it would be interesting. But i prefer love than hate, so no i guess.

Who would you send a hate letter to xD

I guess I’ll enter.
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:

O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wand’ring bark,
Whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.

Love’s not Time’s fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle’s compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom:

If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
To: Atrapper