[Collect Rewards!] Dear Valentine~ By: Scorchmist

I luv u bb

totes a legit valentine

sigh i havent gotten a single one

Lel, you and me both, difference is I dont want one, because then I need to make some nice thanks message.

Watch someone write one now

Curlip has nice lips because they curl.

hahahahahahahahahahacripplingdepressionhahahahahahahahaha

Umā€¦ aghā€¦ thanks I guessā€¦ looks downward

Look what you did

breathing intensifies

Brain: We made a lucky escape from that! Hurray!

Heart: crippling depression

heart: edwarddidk pls come back to me

I am back bb :heart:

plz no reject me again ;-;

#Shaxasnoā€™s Letters
@Rmgnoob
And @Stupidity

[details=Summary]Your vocabulary,
Intrigues me.
It draws my interests,
The grammar, the punctuations, the mechanics
towards your every typed words.
Everyday, I would roam the threads you would usually be seen in,
waiting for the moment you would make the post.
The post that would show off your every assets.
I knew that I couldnā€™t go on this way, I had to get to know you somehow, I had to find a way for you to notice me.
(This part is Specifically for Rmgnoob @Stupidity)So I made a thread about you, the beginning turned out well, until the other became jealous. I had no choice, but to turn the thread made entirely for you, for everyone else. Hope you do not have a grudge about that, but I will let you know this one thing. You are the first one on the forums, Iā€™ve noticed.[/details]

@Xaklor

[details=Summary]Your intense Domination.
It was shown in every word you typed,
I knew you would be the one.
The one who may have ruled my world someday,
the one who may have overpowered me and put me in my place.
But no, youā€™ve not discovered the true potential of your powers.
Until you unlock your true powers, you will not be the one.[/details]

@Scorchmist

[details=Summary]The day you got your white star is the day I truly noticed you.
When I first realized your existence, I wanted to get to know you on a deeper scale.
Thatā€™s when the RealmEye Discord came in, from there I was excited to meet you.
I couldnā€™t wait to find out everything about you, I wondered how you would act like,
I wondered if we would be able to have private conversations.
Unfortunatly, my internet is what stopped us from connecting on a deeper scale. If not for that, we would have been greater friends than we are now, we would have knew each other on a greater scale. Itā€™s not too late, Scorchmist.[/details]

@Ryuyah

[details=Summary]Your harshness draws me towards you faster than the speed of light.
Thereā€™s one thing I like about a personality,
and thatā€™s the ability to do and say anything without second though or hesitation.
This is what I like. Unfortunately, you seemed out of this world, I didnā€™t think you would be very interested in someone as unique as I, so I had to move on, I had to replace you on the list with Selimmm. Ryuyah, maybe if you got to know me betterā€¦[/details]

@Selimmm

Summary

Since the beginning. I knew the reasoning behind why Xaklor called you ā€œAnnoying Eagle Birdā€ All of those deaths you did while I was trying to level you and the rest upā€¦ was pretty annoying. Anyways, I wasnā€™t quite interested in you in the beginning, the thing is, you kept messaging me and @-ing me, and replying to me and stalking my threads, my subconscious had no choice but to recognize you, to acknowledge your existence, to realize that maybe we would have true potential if we were to go higher on the connectionsā€¦Selimmm, what drew me into you, for good, was your voice. You sound older than what you really are, the problem is, I cannot erase your true age from my mind. Though, I can still let my mind roam.

@Shatter

[details=Summary]I donā€™t know much about you still, but from the information Iā€™ve gathered up. You seem like a nice guy, someone who cares about the people around them, someone with actual emotions. Well, Iā€™m sure all of us have these ā€˜emotionsā€™ but after reading the description of how you started your guildā€¦wow. -Tears of bliss comes to eyes- Your love for this game, Iā€™m sure no one else could compare. I could only imagine the great affection you would give towards a person on a higher level than friendship, the great loyalty and devotion you may have towards that person. Shatter, thereā€™s one problem if we were to go on a higher level, you and I are complete opposites, when it comes to the thoughts of the subconscious.
This is why, you cannot be the one for me. But I will continue admiring you, from afar.[/details]

@OtherBill

Summary

We met only once before, not on the forums, but in the realms. You were a ninja, and I a knight(Most likely) I followed you for a while, I knew there was something familiar about the name, I asked my guildies, ā€œHey, do any of you know who OtherBill is?ā€ One of them replied with, ā€œYea! That forum Mod!ā€ and I went , ā€œOh my gawd, I must take a selfie with him!ā€ So there I went, Tp-ing towards you hoping to get you while you were in a still place. Then you disappeared. I was able to take three pictures, I think I posted one to my album. Anyways, I was in the realms, and then I saw your name popped up. Iā€™m going to skip a few parts now since theyā€™re blurry in my memory. Later on that day, we somehow ended up whispering each other, just a few lines, nothing intense. And from our short conversation, you seemed like a nice guy. I wouldnā€™t be interested in you when it came to deepening our intimate relationship, but for friendship, we could certainly start one.

@Imurah

[details=Summary]I remember the day I first saw you in the realms.
You were in Nexus, in my territory.
Minding your own business, when I came close up behind you,
and looked down upon you, and said something along the lines of,
ā€œYouā€™re quite beautiful.ā€
Anyways, we ended up having nice long conversation, and after some time, it took you a while to break down to me, I kept whispering you with words I thought would interest you, and it seemed to have work. From that day on, I knew it was my destiny for you and I to be together. I thought we were meant to be. But apparently, weā€™re not.[/details]

@Mynamerr

[details=Summary]Iā€™m not sure what to say about you honestly,
weā€™ve replied to each other only a few times, Iā€™ve seen you in forums once in a while,
but never have we gotten to know each other, weā€™re still strangers.[/details]

#Shaxasnoā€™s Letters continuation
@UnicornSla

[details=Summary]I was never interested in you even slightly, until I heard your voice.
Sounded so deep, and amazing, just the way I like voices. Other than that, youā€™ve never gotten to know me on a deeper scale, this is the same mistake potential others have made. Maybe you and I could have been greater, but itā€™s all about the connectionsā€¦UnicornSla, you had a great knight.[/details]

@Zquid

Summary

I remember the day we first met, it was the day I had newly joined my guild I now have devotion towards. In celebration , I decided to host a few extra OT keys in nexus, I went out into the realms, introducing myself while I told everyone to go in nexus. You were one of them. I believe the first OT I hosted, was when you got your Cbow. I remember that moment, you didnā€™t say much words. Actually, you didnā€™t speak a word at all. I did say thank you when you gave me those mana pots/regular pots. After that, my curiosity grew as I wondered who you wereā€¦You turned out to be a Very, Very nice guy.

@MrLoaf

[details=Summary]Oh Loafy,
Our first encounter will be memorable.
You spoke with me using firm words.
You seemed to know what you were doing,
when you and I were traveling the realms and battling creatures.
Oh such a great day it twas, maybe soon, very soonā€¦
We will be able to hang out again one day.
For now, I shall wait for your que. HMU[/details]

I guess itā€™s a good thing Iā€™m not able to @ multible people in one post, which is why I had to make twoā€¦ Anyways.

@Niegil Oh Niegil, Iā€™ve not forgotten about you! Your letter will come soon, your letter will be a speciel one, more speciel than the rest of these letters, not including the letter to Rmgnoob!

Below is the honor of mentions, the list of people I would have written about if only they had gotten to know me better (Also fell asleep while preparing the letter,lel;

Trofimowen,Doc,Evil,IAmShurima, Urmā€¦If Iā€™m forgetting anyone, please @ me in one of my personal threads.

Glad Iā€™m Speciel (Ā°Ķ” Ź–Ķœ Ā°Ķ” )

(skip me pls)

Lol yeah sorry Iā€™ve been taking a bit of a break from realm lol. Iā€™ll be back soon probably, never can seem to fully leave this game.[quote=ā€œShaxasno, post:260, topic:5299ā€]
HMU
[/quote]
(Ā°Ķ” Ź–Ķœ Ā°Ķ” )

ahaha brUH how did u make the text that small in your post.

######The lowest I can go is this.

@MrLoaf

< sub > withouth the spaces and spam a million of them

On Topic:

Why am I more special than everyone else (except RMG)? @Shaxasno

toast

Unfortunately for you, Iā€™m pretty sure my ā€œtrue powersā€ lie in the other direction. If thatā€™s the kind of person you want me to be then there is nothing more here for you.

Bluenoser, my dear.

In this letter, I shall propose my undying love to you.
I want you.
I always read your ā€œguidesā€, so I am knowledgeable.
In other words,
I know 8 sex positions.
I want you to Shatters my insides.
If you are Oryx, then I am your kinky slave.
So please, thrust your staff of extreme prejudice under my robes.
And fire all 10 shots over and over.

My undying love for you,
Fawbr.
@Bluenoser

so likeā€¦

woahhhhh this is really weird I cant even read it

Okay hmmm thats actually better I can read this without having to zoom in

Ok this is easy to read

This is as easy to read as selling 8 def for a life

I mean come on now. Thats a cool trick.

A brief note, for everyone on the RotMG forums:

-clears throat-

If you can read this, I would like to wish you a Happy Valentineā€™s Day, including a societally-appropriate expression of platonic love, with no intent or desire to infringe or encroach upon any preexisting relationships on either part (if any such may already exist). Please understand this is a one-time offer, subject to be withdrawn at any time with no advance notice, with no plans to repeat this outside the confines of a annual holiday where such demonstrations are considered to be acceptable. In the event that such an expression is agreeable and perhaps even mutual, feel free to respond via forum PM, such that I may return your affections at my leisure.

[Sorry. I was never any good at this sort of stuff. OB]