Crown of the Nexus Elite (Update 1.3)- New Ring, Items and Mechanics

I really like this idea but the final reward (the crown) it seems kinda pointless and underpowered, it’s like a bracer with spd, wis, dex and vit; but honestly, I would use a bracer instead of the nexus crown since those 4 stats are not so important for most players and also because you can get more than one bracer in all the shatters runs for the trophy.
Maybe, buffing hp and mp to 100 and up to 6 on the others stats since it took a lot of effort to obtain it would make this a better choice to wear, or leave the stats as they are now and maybe adding a self-res function, if you die with the crown equipped you will come back to life and the effect will fade when repaired so it’s not game breaking, just my opinion. :3

Great idea!

This ain’t RotMG

i know, it’s just to keep track of the changes i make to this idea

The original idea was that when you died, the crown is send to your vault, and it didn’t like.
Then i change it to it sends you to nexus and then it’s destroy, and people say that it was like the first resu.
I think this makes the item a lot more original and even gives a reason to recollect the tarot cards other than the alchemist.

The new update for the “Crown of the Nexus Elite” is now up!

Check it out!

What does that mean? Like a White of your choosing, or just a random white bag?

My eyes are burning…

This is too much to read…

:fire: to my :eyes:Overall I still think it’s good.

:doughnut: take this and I won’t give no for an answer!

A random white of the bunch, that’s what it means

good idea but it should be like 3/700 on all of them…

Oh, seems pretty stupid, collecting several trophies in several Dungeons just to get a EP or a Planewalker is pretty dumb.

I’ll buff the rewward board (around of the 23-29 gap) when i add more content

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.