Curlip's Sprite Bazaar!

Do you reckon he offers tattoo service for 30 Life?

@Curlip
what if u made a sprite and need modifications to it?

i posted that up here

oh mb, that was a typo.

what if i made a sprite* and i need some editings to it?

Really there isnā€™t much effort I need to put into that, it probably be like a def or possibly less.

ok i might do it because i have many failed sprites, probably half a gb by now lol

i think theyā€™re okay, but the next day i just abandon it

Hey! So I am making a new dungeon idea, and I need someone who can sprite a creature for me. I have most of the dungeon already sprited, but for some reason I canā€™t seem to sprite this one. I will pay you a mana for it. I am trying to make a beak that would come out of the ground, kind of like an octopus beak. That would be great! Thanks!

ok, Iā€™ll give it a shot first chance i get.

Thank you!

Continuing Discussion from

My prices are basically ā€œas low as you can negotiateā€ right nowā€¦ so I could maybe do one free spriteā€¦ just tell me what your looking for.

Well I canā€™t link it as Iā€™m not a reg. But the thread is called something like Archer st set (Blah blah). I have some concept overall set sprites, but they just donā€™t get the pop Iā€™m looking for. They need to be gray black and white, with very dark blue accents, and include my item sprites ie quiver and bow. The overall thing needs to look ghostlike and spooky. It is the Paranormal set after all. So Iā€™m not sure if you can do it, but you can see my previous attempts. 2 look a lot like the mystic set, which is a problem, so the third was more my idea. Looking forward to hearing back from you. :heart:ļø:heart:ļø

Ok found it! Iā€™ll do all the items but Iā€™m not great at set skins, so if you want a well made one maybe someone else is a better choice.

The set items Iā€™m happy with. It was the overall set I have a problem with :confused:

What do you mean? Which sprite(s)?

Any Sprite for the 8Ɨ8 items. The overall 16Ɨ16 is my problem

Iā€™ll give it a shot, but Iā€™m not sure what it will look like. (I donā€™t make any promises)

Okay thanks.

Iā€™m looking to place an order for Rotmg underwear designs for the Oryx lingerie store.

Okay, @Curlip. Since you completely ignored my RealmEye message, I guess Iā€™ll just post it here then.

I replied to your message, saying i was unavailable for a couple days. However I did ask that you could describe what sprites you wanted. I guess it didnā€™t go through, but i had a good 3 paragraphs there.