Cursed Water Cloak

Cursed Water Cloak:

The cloak feels like silk, and you feel like a haze of fog is around you when wearing it.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 85
  • Duration: 5 Seconds
  • Cooldown: 6 Seconds
  • Range: None
  • Effect: Makes player invisible.
  • Stat Bonus: +25 MP, +3 SPD, +4 DEX
  • Special properties: When Cloaked, All enemies in area of 4 tiles are slowed for 3 seconds.
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 800

Drops From:

• Ghost Ship (White Bag)

Lore (Alchemist lore as well) -
The Ghost Ship (a normal ship at the time, not conquered by Oryx), before Dreadstump was banished to the Pirate Cave, was filled with his army. His army consisted of many pirates, one of which was an alchemist. The alchemist was a crafty man, with good handwork. He liked to go under cover (which is why you hear him talk in the Nexus, but he’s not actually there), which sparked his idea to create a cloak. This cloak would make him invisible. Since he was on a Ship, he was inspired by the water. So he included some water in the mix of spells and chants he made to create it, and the Water Cloak was made. Years later, when players conquered the Ship, they brought the alchemist back with him, and he wanted to take his cloak with him, but the cloak went down with the ship, into the depths of the ocean. The Hermit God then came along, and shot the cloak, which had fallen out of the ship, back onto the surface of the water. This is when it got its “Cursed” title, which gave it its slowing ability. The cloak was camouflaged into the water, and it is yet to be taken.

And if you’re going to criticize, please, make it constructive.

Love the Sprite and idea :heart_eyes: but why 8 mp cost? Typo and supposed to be 80?

Yeah, sry. Supposed to be 85

Nice ghostly sprite planeswalker cloak fusion you have.

Needs complete rework on both sprite and affects.

That little addon at the end is specifically meant for u

Oh wait…it shouldnt tp nvm. Thanks

looks nice but sprite could be more original… looks like you got the t6 one one and did some weird thing with the bottom half. the black right into the checkered blue doesnt really go well. i suggest putting that little light colored tab where the black and other colors meet as shown in the cloak below:

Oh I like it! The sprite is cool too.

nice!

Haha nice

Overall, good job and a :candy: for you. Hope to continue to see your ideas here in this forum!

What do you mean by etc

OH, that was a typo from the original formatting. When you make an item, there’s a template. I didn’t mean to have that still there from the template. Changing that now.

Well, i mean, is is supposed to be water, right? How can you make a water cloak without blue? And everyone else seems to like the checkers, which i intended to be more like waves. Also, thank you for making it constructive, and pointing out the things I have and don’t have.

I was going off of the planewalker for help on formatting, and i saw that it could teleport, and i added that in thinking all cloaks could teleport (I have played trickster recently also xD).

Yeah but… It really looks like you just used the Ghostly design and added waves. Maybe consider changing it to different shade of blue?

I wasn’t even thinking about the Ghostly when I made it, but a different shade of blue sounds cool.

Is this better? I dont just want your opinion, i want others (hopefully) too:

All i did, pretty much, was darken everything (and, if u look closely, the top layers of the “checkers” has a brighter appearance than the lower layers).

If you and others like it, I’ll change it and delete this message.

It looks better now, yes. Maybe even one or two shades darker.

I’m gonna keep it at that, ok? Well, depends on if at least one more person will comment on it.

It’s a lot better now! The sprite is better too!

Actually love the idea, would be friction dope for rushing. Yeah for the blue maybe make it a lighter shade so it doesn’t resemble the t6 cloak. Otherwise seems cool. would totally use in game

you mean friggin dope? were you using your phone or something lmao