Deca is the death of realm

rotmg is dying cuz of deca game system. If deca wanted realm for a long time then the servers would be their first priority not money they are sucking us dry of our money and then shutting down realm if u dont belive then research rthis they did this to games in the past time to stop spending money and start getting mad at them they need to change this . BLOW up reddit with these post , we need to start a movement!!!

TY GUYS FOR YOUR OPINION I WAS DOING A STUDY FOr SCHOOL ABOUT GAMERS LOYALTY

p.s and it looks like u guys are very loayal im with u guys deca is a great company but they need more workers

No

How do you think they’re renting server space or paying their employees?

Deca isn’t even old enough to have had ownership over games other than RotMG.

Also if you have a source just post it.

This isn’t Reddit.

Go make personal army requests some place else.

Deca is a new company. They have no history of doing this. You can argue that they’ve been exposed or compromised somehow because they’re founded by ex-Kabam people, but I don’t think that holds water because…

Deca’s only game is RotMG. If RotMG fails, Deca fails. If Deca fails, they lose money/go bankrupt, and put several people out of a job.

We can all argue whether or not Deca is making the right moves for the long term success of the game, but saying they’re purposely killing the game or lack a long-term vision is without merit.

Talk to the white star shady he knows

Knows what? DECA secretly owns 10 games and killed their servers?

I think that you misspelled “Kabam”

They effectively dried us out of our money (almost) without making content for 2 years, and they are really bad at game managing, that’s the least we can say lol

You know that not everything is free, right? Server upgrades cost money, and they won’t get that money by a boycott. Getting angry and stop supporting them won’t do anything. All it can do is cause harm. They need money to run a business! That’s the reason why firms exist. They’ve had the game for less than a year, so just be patient because they aren’t fairies.

Exactly why would Shady know about Deca and why would you trust him? What proof does he have to support any of your claims.

what about a white star? Can’t an orange star be just as good for info about DECA?

Realm was a dying game to begin with. Give DECA some slack.

i would say nice meme but the whole

thing makes it feel more like a shitpost…
if you want to do shitpost exc go on reddit youll get tons of upvotes there

##I mean, DECA Games is a reskin of Kabam Inc.

Get it?

Okay, I’ll just sit in a corner and cry.

I personally enjoy the fact that Deca actually responds to you and tries to keep up with the expectations of the game. If I were to choose Kabam or Deca, I’d run Deca all the way because they give some thought into doing what they do. I do hope that they will bring back the Super Ample Pack.

But that +10 life from the DECA ring tho. It’s a better re-skin.

Also, look at all the good that DECA has done. From their generosity in the free stuff, to the key events, to new packs, to no items. You can’t be serious if you say that the old, ugly, pay-pal-only payment system is better than the new and functional payment system that DECA implemented.

…

@moderators I’m really not sure what to do now.

Sounds like he’s backpedaling.

Honestly, I believe that despite the occasional server troubles and recent DC’s, the game runs A LOT smoother under Deca than it ever did under Kabam. At least Deca is actually trying! They optimized large portions of the code, and they obviously want to improve the server situation. You have to keep in mind that Deca is a new company probably still struggling with its finances, as typical of any new company. We just have to be patient. Trust in your new Deca Overlords.

Was this really all a “study”? Or maybe you realized that raging over a death by trash-talking DECA wasn’t a good idea. Either way, this post is pointless.

nice to see you on the forums

Although i hate a lot of stuff DECA is doing, they’re appealing to the majority. And that’s what any smart company would do.

If i were them, i’d do the same thing. Even though it would mean pissing myself off.