Deca needs to get better employees who actually know about the game

Okay, this discussion is one thing, but

explosion of foul language

WHAT THE FUCK DECA LIKE SERIOUSLY. “THE PLAYER MAY HAVE ASKED IF THEY SHOULD DRAG ON YOU” LIKE WTF YOU THINK SOME 2 YEAR OLD KID IS GOING TO SAY, “HEY CAN I DRAG QU3894128093470917484091278 FUCKING MEDSAS ON YOU?” NO OFC NOT

It looks like general advice to me, i.e. something they copy and paste in part or whole, so the “nexus or use pause” is telling you to do whichever makes most sense. If you need to take a break and there’s no safe spot (which includes allowing for other players’ thuggishness/ineptness) then pause, or if you can’t pause nexus.

I think the Deca employee knows more about the game rather than you.

He actually uses common sense and tells you to nexus instead of sitting there going afk… Telling you to nexus or pause clearly shows that he knows enough about the game… He also provided a likely scenario for your death and dealt with you in a professional manner…

Right now you’re just bitching about a death that could have been avoided if you nexused

There is no point of this. The guy talks about nexusing and dragging and stuff, he knows about rotmg. It’s a simple mistake. You’re just triggered about your character’s death. Also, everyone can see your name, Adam.

I am not bad I just like using my money to get rich and buy things i want

Looking to buy Guild Rank Officer or higher

You mad?

Still though, the game has come to a point where if you look away for just 1 minuet you already have tons of people trying to drag you. And the employee telling me to pause shows how uninformed he is about the game, and the fairly recent change to not be able to pause in a dungeon. The reason I posted this is because I want to show that Deca really doesn’t care about draggers at all and don’t want to make the game a better and good environment for people. It’s co-op and you shouldn’t be able to fear other players dragging you. And I am not bitching about a death of a character, I really don’t care at all, so what led you to this conclusion that I was bitching and complaining? Please give me evidence, I want to know.

Thanks for paying the game devs. If it wasn’t for people like you we wouldn’t have this game! :heart:

He’s telling you to not go afk in realm… and other than the pause thing there’s nothing wrong with his reply…

It was probably copy-pasted and he probably put pause in because all he saw was the word ‘drag’… and I do acknowledge that the ‘pause’ part needs to be fixed.

However, it’s not like Deca empoyees have time to personally read each e-mail and write you in detail why you should not go afk in a dungeon and why you died… and how is he not a professional?

Also… dragging isn’t even really a problem in rotmg, all it takes is 1 click of the nexus button and you’re out… or you can just clear the drag. It should be expected in games that are online, really I would be suprised if people didn’t drag and dragging is the least of Deca’s problems right now…Hacks, and exploits are the real problem and make the game worse for every person who does not use hacks or exploits

@StarliAS

Unless english isn’t your first language, i truly feel bad for your parents.

Not at all, just hurt myself trying to comprehend how you could possibly not be trolling.

Are you mad?

There’s so much hate about DECA in this topic… I can only say, DECA is really better than Kabam, for multiple reasons :

• Kabam’s events were about you paying more into the game, like special offers. DECA made some events that, while not being extremely original, were accessible to everyone.
  • DECA support is actually reading and answering tickets : I sent them a ticket about multiple things (feedback mainly) and I got an answer in less than 30 mins, with a person really answering my questions and ideas. The fact that they made a small error in your ticket is because they receive so many of those, they cannot answer perfectly to all of them. (especially for dragging)
  • 3rd reason I forgot, sorry about that xD

my fav one is the 3rd
well… i was so disap. disappon… sad when i knew wildshadows sold the game to kab

There is no way at all that this death wasn’t your fault… If you were afk in a dungeon than you took the risk of coming back dead. If you were afk in the realm and it went to the castle then you could have just paused on the beach and it wouldn’t have put you in the castle in the first place. If you were dragged on in an ice cave just simply nexus before the slow ass yetis reach you, or you could, I don’t know, help clear the dungeon. Point is, dying to a drag is always going to be your fault.

But but where’s your proof that you got scammed by someone, and like scorch and a few others said, “How in the hell did you get scammed 50L, were you just born retarded or did you get dropped on the head as a baby?” There is no excuse for getting scammed 50L, just be careful next time.

Most ignorant thing I have read since your first post.
Only “noobs” use money to get good at rotMG or any game, have you seen Statakakas npes? That’s a solid example of being good at the game. P2W is not good. Period.

Sorry for the text wall, this kid… I don’t get this kid.

Everyone! Deca is not the Priblem! It’s our mistakes! Of not nexus-ing when going to get some doritos from fridge, from not nexusing when going to take a quick shiz in bathroom, from not nexusing when we should have nexused!

Doritos from the fridge.

I’m sure you also get ice cream from the sun too, right?

These were just examples! I have Doritos in my fridge Atm, so I put that down as example. :I

You say that so casually, like “Oh yeah. I have some Doritos in the fridge. Want some?”